chapter 9 till death

Been a month since bubba left, and things are well with the two cannibals, m/n and bob. Especially since bob and bubba got along well, even if it took bob a while to fully understand him.(and he loved to hear your accent) Bob still on the run and no one evan suspects sweet m/n so no worries.

Keeling warm arms wrap about him as he finishes the pile of dishes left in the sink. "Morning darling." The owner of the voice said nuzzling into the other.

"Its like 4 in the afternoon. We been up for hours." M/n said turning around wrapping his arms around Bob's neck.

"I. Don't. Care." Bob said giving m/n a kiss in between each word. "I got you a gift." He said holding up a nicely wrapped box.

"Why?"

"Just open it." Bob said with a smirk as he slowly did, wondering what bob was up to.  First he saw a note and read it. 'Will you be my partner in crime, till death do us part?' It read. And inside the box was a beautiful switchblade. One he didn't have yet and wanted forever but could never find it anywhere.

"Till death do us part." M/n said giving bob a sweet kiss that lasted for a couple seconds. Pulling back slightly taking the knife out, testing it. Before putting it in him pocket. "My family gonna have to meet you down. Why not go down soon. Mama gonna loveee you." M/n said smiling.

"Maybe soon." Bob said not wanting to deal with the supposibly odd country family in the south.

"We should get a dog as a kid." M/n said making bob smile brightly, both loving dogs very much, especially bob.

A/n: Art not mine, also i just love this y/n so expect more books with this one.

But for bow this is the end but i will do a future book with drama between the two

And one with m/ns past since someone suggested it and i love that idea. Ill post updates in my server

And when they are published on here.

_ _ (\ (\    („• ֊ •„)━O━O━━━━━━━━━・:。𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧「 ✉️ 」・:三 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━(https://discord.com/invite/HGV6je5bfE)