The trip

Authors note: Story is inspired by   @the_introvert422  and Johnny is two years older then Y/n so when you see age 7 that number is how old Y/n is at the time. Have a amazing day!

Age 7: 

It was Johnny's 9th birthday and he had invited Dal and Y/n. Dal had already asked Y/n's Dads for permission and they both agreed. 

Dal was pulling up to Johnny's driveway and once settled in he turned around and gave you and huge smile but his smile turned into a frown seeing she wasn't as excited as he thought she would be.

 "you okay pumpkin?" Y/n shook her head and tears rolled down her face. Dal immediately got out of his seat and went to the seat next to you. 

"W-what if they don't like me and Johnny and m-me won't be able to be b-best friends anymore" more tears rolled down her face and Dal cleaned up the tears and had a small smile on his face. 

"Y/n no one could stop you and Johnny from being Best friends...you two are like two peas in a pot, close" 

Y/n looked at him as he continued to clean up the tears off her face "really?" He nodded "really"

 she smiled and hugged the present she had for Johnny it was a backpack that she found for him. Dal bought something for both her and Johnny but wouldn't let her see. 

He would always talk about how much he loved big backpacks that adventures had so she thought it would be a good gift. 

"Besides Johnny wouldn't let anything bad happen to your friendship or you. Just like how you wouldn't let anything come between you and Jonny right?" Y/n quickly nodded "Johnny comes first!" Dal smiled and unbuckled the girl. "Ready?" he asked one last time but this time she nodded. 

The two were about to get out the car but Johnny had decided to give them both a little scare by poking his head out when he saw that they were ready to leave the car.

"Johnny!" Y/n yelled as she laughed 

"Y/n!" He yelled back as he laughed alongside her 

"Kids..." Dal joined the laughter as he helped Y/n get down the car. The two best friends hugged each other. Dal locked the car's door and they all went inside Johnnys house.  

Many of Johnny's relatives were there and it was pretty lively. Y/n got to talk with many new people and Dal was right by her side because he didn't want to lose sight of her or else she wouldn't be able to do fun things like this for a while and he didn't want that to happen. 

"Okay, okay everyone its time for the gift opening then we eat!" Johnny's mom told everyone. There was a throne in-front of the cake and Johnny sat in the throne. 

"Y/n! I wanna see your present first!" Johnny called out. Y/n was a bit embarrassed by him yelling out her name in-front of everyone but she decided since it was his birthday she would just play along.

She walked up to him and bowed and gave him the present. Johnny opened the gift and he squealed. He got down from the throne and gave her a huge hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" He called out as he was bouncing them up and down. 

Y/n let out a small laugh and jumped up and down with him. "You're the best-best-best-best friend I could ever have!" Johnny said and Y/n smiled as Dal walked up to the two. 

"Your majesty would you be so kind to open my gift next?" Dal said in a fancy-like voice. Johnny let out a laugh before clearing his throat and putting on a fancy-like voice himself. "Of course, thank you good sir" Dal handed Johnny the gift and Johnny put away his fancy act and opened the gift and inside was two necklaces.