Epilogue

It's been two years since my death and while I have worn their collar it's only been a symbol of our romantic relationship and not the power exchange it used to signify. Jake and Devon were surprised that I was no longer their slave but we didn't go into much detail because I didn't want to harm the delicate balance that Jake, Devon and Chucky have come to. I continued not to wear clothes around the house because it's what I've felt comfortable doing, and they've been amazing in regaining my trust.

I heard the front door close, letting me know that Slappy and Chucky were home, "Katerina where are you?" Slappy called out, I smiled and went out and joined them.

"I missed you guys," I said, giving them both a kiss.

"We missed you too," Chucky said as he wrapped his arms around me, I smiled and swayed to nothing with him. I head on his shoulder as we danced, I ignored the burns that were caused by their touch.

"Why don't you two go relax, while I start on supper," I said, pulling back slightly.

"We brought back some Italian food if you want it," Slappy said, pulling me into his arms, I let out a giggle.

"Ok, thank you," I said, smiling up at him.

"Anything for you Katerina" Slappy said and kissed me.

"It's in the car, how about I go get it?" Chucky asked.

"I wanted to get it," Slappy said.

"How about you both go get it," I said, smiling at them, they shrugged but left. I smiled as the door closed, I allowed my mind to wander to random thoughts as I knelt down, into my kneeling position, making sure my legs were crossed, back straight and my hands on my thighs. Even if it's been two years. it's been ingrained in me, the position felt like second nature.

When the door opened "Katerina?" Slappy asked, shocked.

"I want to submit to you, I trust you with everything in me, I trust you'll do what's right and will treat me like the slave we all know I am if you'll accept my submission," I said, looking up at them.

"Are you sure? Because this time there will be no way out" Chucky asked.

"I've been thinking about it for a few weeks, and it's to the point where I no longer want to fight to keep it at bay. I Katerina am willingly choosing to submit myself to my Masters to enslave me and treat me as they please" I said, leaving everything out on the table, with no wiggle room.

"We accept your submission slave, first eat this then go to the bench," Chucky said, the heat that simmered in my belly kicked up again and I welcomed the feeling after not feeling it constantly for so long. I quickly ate the food they gave me, not tasting it as I only gave two bites and then swallowed.

When I was finished with the food I went to the bench and got on it, putting my arms and legs near the cuffs. After a few minutes Slappy and Chucky came in, "do we have your consent to claim you slave?" Slappy asked from behind me.

"Yes, Master," I said.

Chucky walked in front of me and bound my arms to the legs of the bench. "Such a good pretty little slave," Chucky said, as I felt Slappy bind my legs to the bench, I licked my lips in anticipation.

"Open your mouth for your Master little slave," Slappy said so I opened my mouth as they both thrust in me, I let out a moan as after two years I finally gave in and allowed them to reclaim me, I used my tongue to swirl around his head, when he pulled back, before thrusting back in. I moaned as Slappy lightly touched my clit, causing Chucky to groan out in pleasure. I circle my tongue around the head before allowing it to guide him to my throat.

They sped up and I moaned out as Slappy started to play with my clit, "our reactive little slave" Chucky said. I felt Chucky start to pulse as he came. "Swallow it, slave," Chucky said, I quickly swallowed it, it felt nice as I missed it. "Such a good slave," Chucky said, before bending down and giving me a long and passionate kiss, I gave in to his dominance and allowed him to explore my mouth,

"God slave how I have missed you" Slappy moaned out when I felt him start to twitch and bite down on my shoulder causing me to cum. I didn't even have time to recuperate as Chucky started to thrust, when I felt a tongue against my clit I did a partial squeal in surprise that turned into a moan as Slappy's tongue assaulted my clit.

"T-thank you Masters f-for reclaiming m-me" I moaned out.

"No thank you slave for submitting to us. Because without a slave a Master is nothing, so thank you for giving us another chance" Chucky said.

"Yes I agree with Chucky, thank you for giving us another chance," Slappy said, pulling back.

"Master, may I cum?" I moaned out.

"When I bite down slave," Chucky said, as I felt my arms being free, but I felt Chucky's hand wrap around my neck pulling me back and making me arch my back. I started to pant to try and get as much air as I could. Slappy kissed each of my breasts causing me to shudder from the touch.

"Such a good slave," Slappy said as I felt him continue licking and sucking on my clit. I let out strangled breaths and moans.

"Mmmm, t-thank you Maaaster" I moaned out when Chucky moaned out I felt him twitch as he bit down causing me to scream out in pleasure as I came around him. When he pulled out he released my neck, as Slappy released my legs. Chucky lifted me off the bench and brought me to the bed where they both lay down, keeping me between them.

"You are our slave," Slappy said as he caressed my face.

"Yes Master," I said, he smiled at me before kissing me.

"Let's go to sleep, slave, tomorrow we can have you sleep back in your bed and hook you up," Chucky said.

"Okay Master, I missed it," I said.

"I did to little slave, but I understand we needed to regain your trust and I'm happy we did and that you chose to submit to us again," Slappy said.

"I can't wait to live our forever little slave," Chucky said.

"Neither can I, let's take it one day at a time but it's forever," I said, closing my eyes as I was starting to get tired.

"Okay, one day at a time slave now go to sleep," Slappy said, I nodded, smiling as I felt them wrap their arms around me and I fell into a blissful sleep with the promise of spending forever with my loving strict Masters.