Horror Room.... A true experience

I am kitty Sam.... From bangalore... Till my eighth standard we lived in a small two bed room house... With a beautiful garden next to our house..... I always slept next to my parents, you know it was a nice experience as you can hear good stories from your mom before sleeping everyday. This went on very well for a couple of years till my 7th standard... But later on I started feeling for the requirement of an extra room for myself as I felt that I had grown enough to sleep alone... From then I started demanding for a new room for me...
Finally after many quarrels my lovely parents agreed to build a new house next to our house... Which was our another site with a beautiful garden.... The plan was to build an apartment... The first and the second floor was for rent and the third and fourth floor duplex house was for us.... I was very excited as my room was on the fourth floor and I would sleep alone in that floor.... Finally when I came to nineth the construction was done and we had a very happy occasion of our house warming ceremony ... Everything went well for a couple of months ....
The actual horror story begins now...
As I told you I had to sleep alone in our fourth floor.... There were two rooms one was mine and the other was a master bedroom for my parents but the thing was ma parents never slept there....
I m telling you about this room as this was "THE HORROR ROOM"....
You know how luxurious master bedrooms are right ??? Ourz tooo was a one wid big LED tv.. Soft bed with an AC ... Dim orange light ... Bathroom with bath tub and all luxuries.... I loved to sleep there but since I had ma own room I never bothered to do that ....
One day p All of a sudden I felt like sleeping in the room next to mine ... I went opened the windows for cool air ... Was about to switch off the light a forward msg came to ma mob saying "tonight an old lady would come near your window to kill you ... As she died on the same day soo please don't open your window tonight ...."
It was a bit creepy for me ... But I then thought it would me a mere coincidence and slept ... For my surprise I could not sleep because of the message..... And I was feeling uncomfortable and went to my room.....
The next day as it was Sunday I wanted to have bath in the bath tub in ma parents room... N so went there locked the room as bathroom didn't had a proper lock.... I switched on the TV and went to the bathroom. After a while the Tv switched off... I came out and tried switching it on.... But it didn't I tried opening the door... The latch itself broke.... I started screaming, no one came as no one were there at home... I started sweating I couldn't stay in that room... I seriously felt something fishy happening in that room..... After a while I got to know that there was a common passage for my room bathroom and the other bathroom near the ceiling for ventilation... Soo I tried and jumped to my room.... And the door could not open and soo the latch had to be broken...... This was my first bad experience....
Some more are there which I would continue in the next part.... Till then have a nice time