≡ ꗃ. 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖾𝗇𝗁𝗒𝗉𝖾𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗒 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗌 %

ENTER CODE 113020 - CORRECT!
💬 welcome! " 100% in your 심장 " . 𖥦
" interactions between enhypen and stray kids "

ᐟ  ◜𖥦◝ " interactions between enhypen and stray kids "

requested by @ StrayKids0712 ❫

" stray kids' felix visits enhypen on the set of the music video for future perfect. "

Myungbae leaned her head on Sunghoon's shoulder tiredly. They had just finished filming the music video for Future Perfect and were left drenched in sweat. Myungbae's body ached from endless hours of filming, but she didn't complain. Leaning against Sunghoon, her skin touching his, it made her feel a little bit better.

"Love, don't you want water?" Sunghoon asked as he pulled Myungbae closer to him. "You must be thirsty, hm?" She shook her head, closing her eyes. "I'm too lazy to get water." She replied tiredly, causing Sunghoon to chuckle. "I'll get it for you, then. Just wait here, okay?" Myungbae nodded at Sunghoon's words, watching him walk away from her.

She sighed, closing her eyes again.

In the background, she could hear Chulreo yell at Jay, Sunoo yell about the sun and Heeseung forcing Jake to do push-ups. Myungbae sighed again, a drop of sweat dripping down the side of her face. She opened her eyes with a frown and was about to wipe it away when suddenly, someone tapped on her shoulder.

Thinking it was Sunghoon, Myungbae turned around.

It wasn't Sunghoon.

"Yongbok?"

Myungbae's eyes widened at the sight of her friend, Stray Kids' Felix. She didn't expect him to be here. "What are you doing here?" She asked as Felix opened his arms for a hug. "I heard you were filming a music video here, so I wanted to surprise you." Felix smiled as they hugged.

Myungbae was pleasantly surprised. Felix had been talking about visiting her for a while, but she never expected him to do it now. "Do you need tissues? You're sweating a lot." Felix asked as he broke the hug. "No, it's fine." She smiled. Felix pointed at a drop of sweat trickling down the side of Myungbae's head, "It doesn't look like it is."

"Can I borrow a tissue, then?" Myungbae laughed, flustered at the sudden drop of sweat.

"Here."

Myungbae turned around at the voice.

"You're sweating a lot, love." Sunghoon sighed, wiping Myungbae's sweat for her. "Y-you are too." She said as she grabbed Sunghoon's wrist to stop him. Felix looked at Sunghoon and Myungbae before chuckling softly. "Sunghoon, it's been a while." Felix smiled at Sunghoon, holding his hand out for him to shake. "Yeah." Sunghoon replied briefly.