9💜

💜

After a week they both decided to take a train that goes to Snezhnaya, so they can visit Childe's family. The ginger knew that there is a risk in current situation, about them, about their future. He can't be sure how new invention is going to work exactly and if it will be safe for his little star.

He looked at the boy hugged to his arm, sleeping peacefully. He smiled and gently kissed him on his forehead. He knew his family is going to accept him and greet him with open arms, making him feel safe, making him finally feel like he belongs here. This thought made Ajax really happy.

- We're finally in Shneznaya?...- A boy who just woke up asked quietly and looked at his lover with sleepy eyes.

- Not yet but we're close.- He laughed and covered the other one with a blanket.- You took your warm clothes with you, right? It's going to be really cold there, we can't get you sick.

- Yes, I did. I'm not a kid, you don't have to worry about me so much.- Scaramouche huffed and closed his eyes.- Can you maybe... Tell me something about your family?- He asked all of a sudden.

- Of course!- He then took a little while to think about what he is going to say.- They live in quite a big house, my room is still there, untouched. I have... Two older brothers, older sister, one younger sister and two younger brothers. The youngest one is my brother Teucer, I'm sure you will get along with him really well. And there is also our mom, she makes the best Pirozhki! You will have to try them! And in our house there is a chaos everyday, even without my older siblings!- He laughed.

And Kunikuzushi? He started looking at Ajax once he started talking and he never dared to get his eyes off of him. He looked at him as if he's a masterpeace.

- Are you all gingers?- He asked.

- Of course! We all are proud gingers!

- So that means I can make a carrot soup?- Little devil smiled.

- And I can make blueberry juice.- Ajax smirked. And the smaller boy didn't expected a response like that.

- You're stupid...- He said quietly.

- I love you too.

💜

- Why is it so fucking cold here?!- The smaller man said, barely able to walk because it was freezing.

- Because it's Snezhnaya.- He laughed and took a bag from Kunikuzushi.

- I can carry it! I'm not weak!- Kuni quickly reacted and tried to take back his bag from tall man.

- I know you're not weak, love. I just want to help. I am able to handle this cold and you're not, I was born here.- He explained and unzipped his coat.

- Hey! You're not thinking about taking off your coat now, right?!- Kunikuzushi tried to quickly zip back his coat but instead, Ajax took his hand and pulled him closer to himself, then zipped back.

- We both will be warmer like that.- He smiled, looking his boyfriend in the eyes. He left a small kiss on his cheek.

- You're genius...- Kuni hid his face in the crook of his lover's neck. It was really warm and comforting. He also took his sweet time to look closer at him, he looked even better in white. He should start wearing more white clothes he thought. Of course, he will try to convice him.