part 2. what is this?

Naruto started opening his eyes trying to remember where he was. "Right I was outside hanging with itachi." He whispered to himself not fully able to open his eyes. Letting whatever sweet smell he was smelling fill his nose and pull him back to sleep. But as he realized what he actually said he shot up. "Wait what." He said you himself. "I really gotta stop making decisions like this." He said rubbing his head. When he looked around he saw itachi was gone in his place a note. He read it and thought to himself 'maybe he's not so bad.' He started smiling to himself seeing the burnt out fire by him, then he looked down and saw itachi's cloak. He smiled again and smelled it. "That's where the sweet smell was coming from." Naruto said to himself. It kinda smelled like candy he loved it. Naruto had no way to bring the cloak back home with out someone seeing it. Then he realized he could just wear it under his clothes. He fixed it to his body under his clothes perfectly then headed home.

Itachi made his way back to the hide out. Tobi saw him walking in. "Oh hi itachi how are you doing? Say where's your cloak?" Tobi started asking all these questions in his usual cheerful tone. It was pissing itachi off because he just got back and all he wanted to do was sleep.

"My cloak got caught on a branch on my way back and was ripped badly so I just ditched it. I could get a new one." Itachi told him. Tobi got real close to itachi narrowing his eyes under his mask. Itachi was not having his shit today so he pushed past him and went to bed.

Naruto finally got home it was morning by now. He had just enough time to eat something and take a shower before going to meet up with team 7. He got dressed after his shower and placed the cloak on his pillow. He was happy it still has that sweet candy smell. He met up with the team. Sakura and sasuke was already waiting. But of course kakashi was nowhere to be found again. Naruto sat by a tree and started to zone out. He was thinking about yesterday. He remembered itachi smiling while he was making jokes. His smile was beautiful. Every time he would smile naruto couldn't help but stare. He remembered the scarlet red eyes that shined in the sun. They were so pretty. He was thinking about how happy he was that the last thing he saw before drifting to sleep was the beautiful black hair resting on a cloak. "NARUTO NARUTOOOO." Naruto heard an angry voice snapping him out of his memory. Seeing an angry sakura standing in front of him.

"Oh hey sakura what's up?" He said with a smile.

"WHAT'S UP? SENSEI HAS BEEN HERE FOR AWHILE NOW AND YOUR NOT PAYING ATTENTION." Sakura said fired up. Naruto laughed nervously.

"Sorry about that." He said. Kakashi finished telling the team the training for today. Once he was done naruto went into his own area. He started to do his training but kakashi realized something was on his mind. Kakashi called him over and naruto ran over.

"Naruto you seem distracted. Are you ok?" Kakashi asked him. Naruto sighed he knew if he didn't start controlling himself then someone would notice.

"Well sensei I kinda have a crush on someone but I don't know if he would feel the same way about me. I mean I barely even know him. But it feels like I need to be around him and when I'm not it don't feel..... Right." Naruto said. He didn't think he would be able to say it out loud. He's pretty sure its because he didn't tell kakashi who it was he has feelings for.

"Well naruto who is it?" Kakashi asked. This is what naruto was scared of.

"That's not really important sensei." Naruto told him. He didn't want his sensei to hate him. Or for him to look at him different. Or for him to tell him he's wrong. He really didn't want to be told he was wrong for wanting such an enchanting man.

"Well naruto just follow your heart. And if you ever need to talk I'm here for you. Talking to me is a safe place." Kakashi said. Naruto smiled and nodded before going back to training.

Itachi was laying down staring at the ceiling. He was thinking about his night with naruto. The beautiful blonde boy had him and he didn't know how or why. He was trying to figure it out. Kisame came in and looked at him. "Do you ever knock?" Itachi said sitting up and glaring at him.

"No I don't. Pein has given us a mission." He told itachi.

"Ugh I guess let's go." He said as he grabbed his cloak.

"I see you got a new one." Kisame said pointing at the cloak. Once outside kisame spoke again. "You wanna tell me what actually happened to your last cloak?"

"What do you mean?" Itachi asked.

"I know when your lying." Kisame said. Itachi was getting annoyed, so he decided to walk ahead to avoid him.

Naruto got back home as he was done with training. He looked at his bed and saw the cloak itachi left on him. He decided to head back to the woods in hopes to see itachi. He was wondering around the forest. Night came and he still didn't see itachi. He knows that he didn't just miss him, because he knew itachi could find him with his sharingan. He walked back home depressed. He was laying in bed wondering if he would ever see itachi again. He clung to the cloak taking in that sweet smell. At some point he felt a tear fall from his eye. He didn't know when he started crying, but he's pretty sure he knew why. He drifted to sleep holding the cloak.

Hey guys I'm back with more. Thank you for reading. I love you all. Bye my lovelies.❤