Party Gone Wrong

Sage POV

I felt hands hold gently, but steady on my hips as I danced to the beat, my bestie Delilah slightly grinding playfully onto my ass behind me.

This bitch really be playing around.

I turned towards her as she began pulling me towards the entrance of the club we had been partying in the past two hours.

"I have three joints on me, let's smokeee!" She yelled excited.

God, she's wasted. But so was I. And I can't deny how much I love weed.

I pull a little on my dress to cover my butt, as I follow Delilah out. I feel my phone in my purse vibrate.

Again. And again.

Fuck.

At this point we are standing outside, and bestie is pulling out her cigarette pack where she keeps her joints. I check my phone. 01:09 in the morning. 6 missed calls from Beck. 19 new messages from Beck. Shoot.

I'm fucked. I don't really care right now tho. I just wanna smoke.

Delilah hands me a joint and lights it, then lights up hers.

"We are so.. gonna regret this t-tomorrow", she slurred as she exhaled, smoke coming out of her mouth.

"You ain't gotta worry bout shit", I replied. "If you get caught, say you were out on a walk"

"And if Theo finds my fake ID and the drugs?" She questioned laughing.

I shook my head. "I don't even know"

Theo was Delilahs older brother by a year. Both me and Delilah were 17, and Theo and Beck, my boyfriend had known each other since daycare and were the same age. Both were drug dealers, and since both me and Delilah are broke, we stole their drugs.

I know very well that Theo punishes Delilah. (Out of love, concern and care. Obviously) Since he provided for her and took care of her after their parents left.

I also knew she hated her punishments and how she felt embarrassed and belittled by them. I wouldn't know that feeling. I was never really punished growing up. Like ever. And I didn't plan on getting punished either. Ever.

"It's just a spanking tho, isn't it?" I asked. "No. It's not just a spanking", Delilah groaned. "It's the humiliation of standing in a corner, then getting spanked across someone's knee, and maybe getting grounded or getting a privilege taken away because my brother didn't turn out to be one of the brothers who doesn't give a fuck about their sister", she complained.

I rolled my eyes. "It can't be that bad", I insisted, taking a puff of my joint.

She glared at me, then got a playful look in her eyes. "I can't wait till someone decides to spank you in a non-sexual way"

I laughed. "Won't happen. Ever" I said, confident.

--------- Next day ---------

Fuck.

I'm sitting next to Delilah at her place, both hungover.

I don't remember everything that went down last night. Not that I matters, because in front of us are two very pissed off guys.

"What the hell have you two been up to?" Theo yelled. I lowered my head, too embarrassed to look at him. In a way, he was sort of a brother to me too.

"We were just drinking a lil"

Theo stared at his little sister as she mumbled the sentence.

"A LITTLE?" He roared furious.

He scratched his head, his brown hair getting slightly messy. He looked quite intimidating, his tatoos on his neck getting more visible as his veins popped.

He knew we hadn't just had a little to drink.

He began scolding us. I didn't get much of what was said, I was too tired, being hungover, but I somehow managed to understand that he found out about us stealing their drugs, partying at a club for people 18 and above, through Kai, who saw us there and that we got inn using fake IDs.

Safe to say, our fake IDs were now confiscated, and so were the rest of the drugs.

Theo sat down on a chair by the couch we were on, and told Delilah to stand up and get over his lap.

I glanced over at Beck, who leaned against the doorframe with his arms crossed. From what I knew, he wasn't aware of his friend punishing his younger sister.

He watched, with a blank face. His strict brown eyes observing the situation and his beautiful brown hair slightly hidden beneath his hoodie.

Delilah immediately began complaining. "No, I don't want to", she whined, curling up against the couch, with tears in her eyes. "You should have thought about that earlier", Theo responded. "B-but Beck and Sage are here", she complained, flushed with embarrassment.

"We can go to the bedroom"

Beck spoke up.

"Can we just go home instead? I'm starving and I wanna eat something" I asked, not wanting to witness my best friend getting punished.

"You can eat when we are done here", Beck responded.

Done with what? We have nothing to do with this, I thought, but Beck spoke again.

"We will go upstairs, and you will bare yourself, stand in the corner, and wait for Theo to finish punishing Delilah. When he's done, he will watch you get a spanking over my knee and you will be grounded for a week after that. And no, it is not up for discussion"

"B-but", I began protesting.

"No buts, little girl. We spoke while you were sleeping, and this seems like a fitting punishment for you", Beck replied sternly.

Shit.