Chapter 81

Okay, so here it is! I'm really tired right now, and wanted this to be written as it's been bothering me for sooo long. I kept rushing so I could get to this part, ugh, finally!

I didn't have the last part planned, but decided to change fate! hehe....

Vote, comment, fan..

SummerKisses

CHAPTER EIGHTY-ONE

Lizzy's POV

Lizzy twitched her nose at the scent of blood. Her fangs exploded out of her gums, causing her to gasp. She hadn't had her fill in almost ten years. Animal blood was what kept her surviving. Out of all her siblings, only one understood how she felt. Her older brother James had been married to two humans in his vampire life until they died of old age. He'd refused to turn the women into everlasting killing machines. Over the years, he began using his power to get animals to come forward, for them to trust him. It was a win/win situation. James was a very kind-hearted man, and would never kill the animals he drank from. He was also the only brother she'd actually discuss personal topics with. If he wasn't a recluse, living in the same house he'd lived in with his dear beloveds, she'd actually move in with him. But of course, he preferred solitude which she didn't.

Looking around her surroundings, Lizzy noticed rusted chains connected to the rock wall. It also had old dry blood coated around the cuffs that she could only guess was from someone who had been tortured while wearing them. A loud roar could be heard further into the cave. Using her sensitive vampire hearing and speed, she listened for the sounds, directing herself towards the cry for help. Reaching a corner, she stood still for a moment, listening. Remembering what she planned to do, she reached into her pocket and grabbed out her phone.

Recording!

"He's had enough, Daniel!" a woman's voice yelled.

"He will be the new 'Revenge'! If you hate this so much, join him yourself!" Lizzy guessed it was Daniel who answered because of the English accent.

"Just do it, I'm tired of the both of you fighting!" another unfamiliar man's voice groaned lividly.

"You'll pay for this!" Lizzy's heart hurt painfully at the man's distressed voice.

Lizzy listened patiently, sensing there were about fifty or more people in the room by their breathing and the humidity in the cave. Werewolf scent was everywhere, smelling like wet dog. She didn't know why Edward liked Rosalie so much, considering she was also a mutt. But then she thought of Nova and Santana, feeling heartless for thinking of them that way. They were her friends, and she knew it was horrible to think of them as dogs. She'd learn to accept their kind one day...

"Do you smell that?" the woman asked about the room.

"That...What do you think it is?" one of the rogue werewolves' asked.

"It smells like a..."

Before they could realize what it was, Lizzy stepped out from the corner with a smirk plastered on her face. She wanted to laugh her head off as they never smelled her from ten minutes before. Were they that stupid or had messed up senses? Didn't dogs have great noses?