Make UP!

When Serena drove to the airport she noticed something glowing on the road. It had a golden color and shone brightly. Then she recognized it as a star seed. No way Sailor Galaxy is back?? She took out her sailor scout communicator and announced it to them all. "Hey guys, I think I just found another star seed." Serena said to them all. "WHAT?" they all said in unison. Just then she saw someone run into an alleyway chasing someone. She went and looked into the alleyway from around the corner. "MOON ETERNAL MAKE-UP!!" Serena yelled. After she transformed the sailor scouts were already surrounding her including mini moon. The enemy turned her head towards them. "HAHAHA YOU THINK YOU SKIMPY SCOUTS CAN DEFEAT ME?!" she cackled. "Mercury Aqua Rhapsody!" Sailor Mercury yelled. "AUGH I CAN'T SEE." the strange lady screeched. Serena was just about to use her power when the new enemy disappeared. "Wow nice job Mercury." Serena said to Ami-chan. "Hey Usagi-chan we haven't seen Darien in a while is he ok?" Raye said. "Oh yeah he's fine, why?" Serena responded. "Oh we just haven't seen him in so long." Raye said. "So anyways why are you here next to the airport? Minako-chan asked Serena. "Oh I just decided to fly out to the U.S to see some family that's all." Serena replied. "Oh well ok then, have fun Usagi-chan!!" they all said walking away. Serena got back into her car and pulled into one of the parking places of the airport.