Talk About Embarrassing

Shadowxgrace
Shadow was on his way to your house, while you were baking up some delicious cookies but unfortunately your apron somehow caught fire!.

Throwing the apron off, you tossed it into the sink and left the water on by accident, flooding your kitchen while you ran off into the bedroom to change clothes.

You sighed as you saw the burnt stained holes in your shirt, pouting you sighed.
"That was my favorite outfit too...."

Taking your top off, you hadn't even listened well enough to hear the door open, shadow didn't even say a hello!.
Just as you placed your top into the laundry basket, shadow walked in quickly covering his eyes, the both of your screamed.
Both were blushing madly.

"I'm so sorry (y/n)!."
You covered yourself with a blanket, pointing to the door your shouted.
"Get out!."

Shadow was still processing this, you became even more upset and grabbed a nearby shoe, throwing it at the door purposely missing shadow you shouted more from desperation this time.
"Shadow!. I said get out!."

Shadow zoomed out of the room his face still covered, you sighed and changed.
Shadow called out from the kitchen.
"(Y/n)?...which should we fix first- the kitchen or your almost burnt cookies?."