14.

Previously...

Black hat lifted her up in his arms and walked over to the bed. He opened up the sheets and layed her down on her side. Alastor went on the other side of the bed and hugged her into his chest.

Black hat got into the sheets and put his arms around her waist as well. He shuffled himself as close to her as he could possibly get and closed his eyes.

"I will never be able to get enough of this girl."

Alastor and Black hat thought and fell asleep with her.
_______________________________
Continued...

Your POV:

"Come on y/n!!!!! Get uppp! Black hat and Alastor are already downstairs!!!" Angel dust yelled as he tried to drag you out of bed.

"Nooooo!! My head hurts...!" I groaned as Angel tried to pull me out of bed by my feet.
"Come onnn!! Drink a glass of water and you'll be fine!!" Angel insisted.

"Nuh, uh!" I yelled as I tried to kick my feet away. He pulled me off the bed and threw some clothes in my face. "Go put these on and meet me in the hallway!" Angel yelled as he walked out of the room.

"Ughhhh..." I groaned as I put my hand on my forehead.

I put on the outfit he gave me.

With some black heels and the gold necklace Black hat gave me and walked out of the room.

"Stunning as usual sugar! Now let's go!"
Angel said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the elevator.

When the elevator door opened, I walked out with Angel he took me to Black hat.

"Why hello my dear, you look beautiful as always." Black hat said as he kissed my forehead. I just leaned into his touch and placed my forehead on his chest.
I groaned and he just chuckled at my actions.

"Let's go get you something to drink." He said and walked me over to the hotels kitchen.

He poured me a glass of water and I slowly took little sips of it. "Geez. I wish I hadn't gotten that feeling again at the party." I said as I placed my head in my hands.

"Did you eat someone?" Black hat questioned.
I nodded my head. "I didn't want to ruin the party for Angel so I tried to just drink it off but when it went away, it just came right back. And then the bartender started to flirt with me so I let him take me into the alleyway and when he kissed me, I bit his tongue and then finished the rest of him off." I explained as I hugged Black hat.

"It's alright y/n. I want you to come to me whenever you feel like that." Black hat said as he patted my head. "Mhm, okay." I said as I just leaned into Black hats warm body.

I soon finished the glass of water and ate breakfast.

* * *

"I wanna go shopping for more clothinggggguhhhhhh!!" I said as I flopped onto Angels bed. I had money from what Black hat pays me but just no where to spend it.

Angel just flopped on the bed with me.
"I want to tooo!!!!" Angel groaned as he muffled his head into a pillow.

"Oh no." I said as I immediately sat up.
"What is it?" Angel said as he turned around to face me. I ran to the washroom and checked.
"Oh shit, noooo!!" I said. I shut the door and locked it.

"Y/N! What's going on?!" Angel said as he continuously knocked on the door.
"Can you go and get some.. Uhh... Lady stuff from Charlie??" I yelled.
"Oh shit, yeah I got you! I will be right back!!"
Angel yelled as he ran out of the hotel room.