}Chapter 1{

So basically some backround info: Vance, Robin, and billy are all sons of EXTRREMLY powerful and wealthy mafia/gang bosses. Finney,Bruce and Griffen all work at a local coffee shop together and live in the same complex but different apartments faced right in front of each other. They are bffs and spend most of there time at finns place.
Finn-20
Bruce-21
Griffen-19/20
Vance-22
Robin-21
Billy-20

BRANCE/ RINNEY/ BRIFFEN

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO!! Let's get into it!!;)~~~~~~

Narrators POV

8:46am

RING!!!!RING!!!

Finney slowly opens his eyes and groans not wanting to wake up, but he still gets up from bed to turn off the stupid alarm . Finney was especially tired after hearing the news about how people have been getting killed by the 3 top gangs in the area. What's worse is that they have an alliance with one another so catching them makes it much harder. Finney got ready for work putting on a pair of dark wash blue jeans and a baggy beige shirt with a cross necklace that his sister had given him when they where twelve. He did his hair and left the apartment going to his best friends house who happens to live infront of him. Bruce and griffen who all worked together at the same coffee shop 2 and 1/2 blocks down from there complex.

Finneys POV

After getting ready I head over to Bruce's place with the intention of waking him up early today. I felt a small smirk creep onto my face as I on bang Bruce's door as hard as I can while yelling " LET ME IN BRUCEY! WERE GONNA BE LATE!! AGAIN ASSFACE!! Well it worked because as soon as I stopped Bruce open's the door glaring at me like I just broke his favorite baseball bat. Bruce clearly isn't in a good mood. "Good morning Bruce!" I say while he groans while waving me to come inside. Sadly someone else was at the door and it was the one person I DID NOT want to wake up...... griffen.

Griffens POV

What in the actual FUCK! I have been awake since 4:30am now I have to listen to someone banging at 5 A.M!! in the FUCKING MORNING!!! I swear to god if it's finney ima kill him. I knew IT! He has to be the one waking up Bruce this early. I've been ready since 4:40am but I'm still gonna go over. As I knock on Bruce's door god heard my prayers, because none other than my annoying but love able bestie answered the door. "FINNEY BLAKE!" What reason do you have for waking Bruce up for?!! You dumb ass you know we are gonna be late to work regardless right?!!

Bruce's POV

"Shut up you two! Let's go I'm ready, and stop arguing we're gonna be late. Griffen your driving. Last time I tried to well yk I got a ticket and a big one too." 😅 "yeah, yeah let's go" griffin says as we all get out of the building, into the car and head to work.

Narrators POV

"Well would u look at that" said finney " we all came at the right time, finally" " THATS WHAT UR MOM SAID" griffen says laughing hysterically at finney. Meanwhile finney was crying to Bruce for backup. "Nope not this time finn" Bruce says rolling his eyes and smiling as he served the costumer's there americanos. "Yk what Bruce I think I see someone staring at you" said Finney as he tilted his head to the left with and uncomfortable smile on his face. It seems that this odd man who looked way older than Bruce. "EW finn I'm kinda tired of constantly seeing him" "Yeah your right he always makes other customers uncomfortable too." He was constantly there at the shop just sitting and staring at them. They know his name is Albert due to his orders of coffee but, this constantly bothered the three of them since he tried to get with each one of them. What made it worse was that they all were on edge since the recent attacks.

Robins POV
"I'm sick and tired of this shit" says Billy as he sees the news "It's absolute bullshit! These fuckers don't know what they are talkin about" said Vance. "You guys I'm pissed too that some low ass gang thinks that they can frame our fathers and get away with that bull" "I know that we should've killed there idiot leader when we had the chance." "No shit Robin" said Vance as he looked at me with a snarky look. *I REALLY Wanna slap this cara de culo two time gringo but sadly I can't*