;)Chapter 2(:

Hey everyone I love making these story's and ill proably go with the mafia au for a while but im still gonna make the poly ship one shots and regular ones too.

ANYWAYS LETS GET INTO THE STORY!!!

Tw:stalking  

Narrators POV 

After finneys interaction with robin, bruce and griffen started to talk to vance and billy they all got along pretty well, but ofc some things were left unsaid ( like them being sons of gang leaders) or how (finn, bruce and griffen live in the same complex)

Bruce's POV

I am so infatuated with vance. I like everything about him. ESPECIALLY since I can see his biceps through his clothes. After seeing both robin and finney talking at the counter, I got some courage to ask vance for his number and I gave him mine. Griffen on the other hand had a hard time even looking at Billy. He may look all sassy and strong but he's a soft sweet heart. AS his bff i took the responsibility of making fun of him for it. " AWW cant GRIFFY POO go get the handsome mans number??? I said in a sarcastic voice.

Griffen's POV

Ughh! shut up I just cannot do it. LIKE its not even funny 😭 my apple watch is legitimately telling me my heart rate is too much. "Aint not way 💀" We heard finn cackling from the kitchen so loud everyone in the coffee shop stopped and started to laugh a little. Including our handsome crushes. I've never felt this happy to see Billy smile it was to comforting. ( oh no sounds like our boys in love 💀)

Billy's POV 

It was so funny to hear that barista cackling from the kitchen. I cannot believe robins crush is a hyena 💀. " thats your future man huh robin??" "yea thats mine" thats my carino and that was a laugh of humor and it was unique. "Hell nah that shit was demonic as fuck" said vance as he started making fun of robin too.

A few hours later 

Narrators POV 

It was near closing hours and all three baristas see a shady figure roaming around the entrance, but it left for a couple minutes and so they were alert but put it aside. They are closed and are now heading back to there complex by walking. 

Finney's POV 

"Guys did you hear the news on how they got a tip-off from some ex-members of the gangs on how to identify the gang members?" "Oh yea I did it's crazy" said griff but Bruce was clueless. "Well wdym? How can someone tell?" Well apparently one can tell by the tattoos and marks on them. For instance the Arellano gang has a red rose of there necks. The famous group known for messing up there enemy's (the paperboys) have a tattoo on there ankles, and the last gang is known for carving numbers and letters on there enemy's arms to let others know what happens when you betray them.

Bruce's POV 

Damn that's a lot, but like how can you trust the word of ex-members who are probably making shit up ?? " Well Idfk? That's just what the news says and tbh it's kinda weird imagen the risk they're taking by telling a member to get a tattoo signifying they're in the gang. It's a big ass risk, cause they'll probably betray you" said finney. It makes no sense to-

As soon as both me and finney stop talking we see a test from griffen who is looking at us with an urgent look. The text read..

"Don't look behind you but the Albert guy is following us. He's been taking photos for the past 5 minutes if us. Pretend to smile and say we are gonna take a photo."

Finneys POV 

Both me and Bruce don't hesitate to smile while looking at the message griffen texted us. We do EXACTLY as he says " Omg guys I forgot to get our photo for the gram!" Said Bruce as we all pose for the photo. *click click* got it. As me, Bruce and griffen look at the photo. We all stop breaking for a second. Seeing Albert behind us with something in his pocket. It looks like a cloth. 

Griffens POV

Guys that photo is so fucking cute  send it to me bestie. I said as Bruce sends it to me. As he get his phone. We hear running hard foot steps coming towards us. That was our cue and we bolted. I knew it was that  old fuck chasing us. I've never been so terrified. So I pull out my phone and dial Billy. As we still are running I can see finney and bruce on the verge of tears. 

Billy's POV

I FUCKING WON BITCHES!! Yelled Vance and he FINALLY won the 8th round of uno. " finally I thought you weren't gonna win at all said Robin snickering. Vance's clearly was ready to punch robin but held back. As soon as I put down my cards I got a call from griffen. I was happy to see his name pop up on my screen. But as soon as I answered I put it in speaker. " FUCK! BILLY HELP!!!!" We are getting fucking chased down and followed by some crazy's ass man. Who won't stop chasing and fucking with us!!!" 

All of his look at each other in silence for a second and run oht of the door. " DAMN IT!! Yelled griffen. What the hell is happing griffen?!  I yelled as Vance stated to drive. Where are you at?!!! On 114th avenue!!!! He yelled. 

Robins POV

WAIT! I yelled didn't he say "chasing us?"  SHIT! GRIFFEN IS FINNEY AND BRUCE WITH YOU?!  Yelled Vance. YES NOW HURRY CAUSE FINNEY IS GONNA PASS OUT. Vance... step on that shit of a gas pedal NOW. "GET OFF OF ME YOuCRAZY SON OF  A BITCH!!" Yelled Bruce from afar. All we heard from the phone was griffen crying and finney's blood curling screams. " WHERE TF ARE THEY WE ARE 3 minutes away. " DONT TOUCH FINN OR BRUCE YOU SICK BASTARD!" *thonk* that ms the last we heard of griffen. 

ok so Ik it's kinda short but I'm working on the nicer chapter which will probably have some angst and stuff I'll put some TW's