Troubling Thoughts

Liam's POV:

I arrive at my 5th period class and sit down on my seat. My classmate, Jason King, sitting next to me.

"Hi, nerd." Jason teased me.

"Shut up!" I whispered.

"What are you gonna do? Tell your mommy?" Jason whispered back, angrily.

"AHEM!" The teacher coughed, a sign to be quieter. Jason and I started doing death stares to each other. I quickly got out of it and started drawing on my drawing notebook. It was a pretty decent drawing of Henry. When I was done with that drawing I drew another one of Henry, this time a little less decent and I was writing stuff like,

"Henry, my love~" and "I love you so much~" on the side of my second Henry drawing. My final drawing was Henry and I kissing and I focused really hard on this one, but I guess I didn't notice that Jason was looking and snagged my drawing notebook from me.

"Hmmm... what's this?" Jason faking his reaction. As his eyes were looking at the pages I drew, his eyes widened. "You got a crush on Henry, huh?" Jason asked.

"Why do you care?" I asked back.

"Uh..." he stuttered, trying to look for an answer.

"*sigh* Give that back already, man! It's none of your business!" I whispered.

"No. Mr. Carter! Liam is drawing in class!" Jason gave me my drawing notebook back quickly as he raised his hand high.

"That jerk!" I thought. At this point, the teacher was walking towards me.

"Liam Anderson, why were you drawing in class?" Mr. Carter asked.

"I-i uh, uhm." I stuttered, trying to make an excuse.

"Let me see your drawing notebook of yours." Mr. Carter demanded.

"Uh, Mr. Carter, i-isn't that a bit unnecessary?" But before he responded, he grabbed my notebook from my hands. He turned page after page of my subconscious drawings, his eyes widening as he saw each one.

"These drawings are inappropriate! Go to the principal's office. NOW!!!" Mr. Carter screamed. I sighed and was about to walk out with my drawing notebook in hand when Mr. Carter stopped me and said,

"Ah, ah, ah! Give me the notebook. Get this at the end of the school day!" Mr. Carter said as I walked to him and gave him my precious notebook.

"*sigh* Yes sir..." I sighed as I walked out of the classroom. "Ugh! Stupid Jason." I thought as I walked to the principal's office and opened the door.

"Hello, Liam. You're here...again." The principle sighed. "I got an email from Mr. Carter and in that email, he said that you were drawing inappropriate things in class." Then the principal got a new email from someone. She looked through the email, her eyes widening as she moved her mouse to scroll down. She turned his big computer to turn it to me. I saw that the email was from Mr. Carter and he sent pictures of my drawing notebook.

"What. Is. This?" The principal slowly said.

"M-my drawings, ma'am." I admitted.

"Liam Anderson. I will have to call your parents about this!" The principal shouted loudly. I gasped. "WHAT! No! My Mom will KILL ME!" I thought. "Ma'am, please don't do this!" I exclaimed, in total fear. But the principle was already calling my mom. Luckily... my mom didn't respond.

"Ohh, thank GOD!"  I thought. "She's probably working in the office and way to busy to answer phone calls right now."

"*sigh* No matter, I will email her instead." The principal groaned.

"Wait! Ma'am, is there a way to not get a punishment?" I asked.

"Well, you could either, never ever draw in school again or, run two miles in thirty minutes tomorrow at 7:30. Which one do you choose?" The principal asked.

"I will run two miles, ma'am!" I stuttered, terrified of my tiredness.

"Ok, you may leave." The principal said. I walked out and into the hallway. I walked to my classroom and opened the door.

"Well, Liam, that was fast!" Mr. Carter exclaimed, surprised.

"Uh, yeah." I sighed as I walked to my desk. Jason was looking at me smugly. He chuckled.

"What? Do you want to this." He pauses as he trying to touch me, sexually. "To him?" Jason asked, chuckling. I blush. "I-i guess that is true." I thought as Jason surprisingly came closer and kissed me. I was shocked and pushed him away.

"Ew! What the heck was that for?!" I whispered.

"I-i like you Liam, you know Henry is so weird, I mean, he's blowing bubbles in his milk jugs and trying to balance a pen on his nose!" Jason got interrupted by Liam twitching his eyes.

"EXCUSE ME?! I DO ALL THOSE THINGS WITH HENRY! I'VE BEEN FRIENDS WITH HIM SINCE THIRD GRADE!" I whispered loudly.

"WHAT?! Ew, gross!" Jason whispered. "Just go out and kiss him or whatever!"

"Why are you acting like this?" I asked.

"I don't know! Maybe It's because my two year long crush does like me back..." Jason says, sadly.

"WHAT?!" I gasp as quietly as I could.

850 words