𝟢𝟢𝟦. 𝗅𝖺𝗆𝖾-𝗈

POST BREAKUP SEX( Fiona's Apartment )—  chapter four

POST BREAKUP SEX
( Fiona's Apartment )
  chapter four

DREW BARRYMORE ── FIONA LARSONstop being a pussy and come outof your bedroom lame-o

stop being a pussy and come out
of your bedroom lame-o

There were absolutely no thoughts going through Fiona's head when she made the decision to text Drew. This was ridiculous. He was her childhood best friend and they were about to have sex. It was something that Fiona couldn't even begin to wrap her mind around.

Two knocks on her bedroom door put a pause on her never ending sea of thoughts. "Fionaaa, please come out. You're making me feel like a loser"

She got up and slowly opened the door, only letting her face peek out. Drew stood there with arms crossed and waiting. He raised an eyebrow at her dumb antics, silently asking her the question that she didn't even have an answer to: what the hell are you doing?

"Are you going to finish opening the door?" Drew questioned.

"Are you going to be an asshole if I do?" She countered.

He raised an eyebrow again, prompting Fiona to fully open the door. Without saying anything, he walked in and sat on her bed and prompted her to come over. She could feel his eyes following her around the room as she tried to choose where she wanted to take a seat. But her interior design choices made it so that the only seat she really could take was on her bed as well. 

Drew couldn't help the smug grin on his face at seeing her anticipation. To him is was mildly amusing watching her try to get a grip on herself. "Fiona, are you nervous to be around me?" He teased, slinging an arm around her shoulder to pull her in closer.

"You're such an asshole!" She cried, beginning to laugh as his hands dug into her sides to tickle her. There was a feeble attempt from her to push him off, but he easily overpowered her and she stood no chance.

Soon enough, Fiona and Drew found themselves in a compromising position. His body loomed over her and there was no doubt in Fiona's mind that their faces were much closer than they should be. "Fi, don't hurt me like that." He whispered, his lips inches from hers.

"Drew," She started, trailing off. Saying something felt necessary. She didn't know why. For the sake of their friendship? The concept was still insane to her. Potentially throwing over ten years of friendship down the drain for a quick hook up? There was no way that Fiona was going to just jump into it and lose Drew over that.

Before she could say anything though, he cut her off. "We don't have to do anything you aren't comfortable with." He told her as he began to back his face up a little. "If you want, I'll go home and we can pretend this entire thing never happened." Just by reading her face, he managed to understand every single thought that sat in her head. And that's when Fiona knew, it was going to be okay.

"Kiss me."

Fiona could see that he wanted to say something, but he decided against it. There was a strange sensation occurring in Fiona's heart, the steady beating becoming faster and faster and faster. The smell of his vanilla scented cologne began to fill her senses as he drew in closer. Fiona leaned in and he caught her lips between his own. Slowly, the feeling inside of her became one of warmth and desire, wanting nothing more than to feel more of him.

Her hands began to card through his hair, attempting to pull him closer. Slowly, the once gentle kiss became angry and wanting, trying desperately to hold the other. In a breathless haze, they pulled away. Their eyes were locked as both of them tried to catch their breath. The quietness of the room would usually unnerve Fiona, but at the moment it all felt serene.

In a whisper, Drew managed to assure her and fill the room with the warmth that she had been lacking for months. "If at any point you want me to stop, I need you to tell me, okay?"

Fiona nodded her head. "Okay." She assured him in the same quiet voice that he had before. There was no doubt in Fiona's mind that this was going to end badly, but the intimacy that she had desired so badly for months was too alluring. The euphoria she needed was on the tip of her tongue and if screwing her best friend meant that she could feel whole again, then she was willing to go through with it.

Before Drew even had a chance to react, Fiona pulled him back in for a kiss. Her hands fumbled aimlessly, trying to take his shirt off to no avail. She could feel him laugh against her lips before they became cold again. He was still grinning as he took his shirt off. "You're impatient." He commented as Fiona watched him undress.

"It's pretty rude to leave a lady waiting. I should've just texted Cooper." She taunted, getting off of the bed so she could unzip her dress.

He made a point to put his hand over his heart at an attempt to mock hurt, "Fiona, you wound me." Drew teased as he moved behind her to unzip the dress for her.

Fiona rolled her eyes at the irony of his hands impatiently pulling her dress down, "Stop being a clown. Let's have sex."

𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗡 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦 🦚
#livelaughlovedrewstarkey

CHECK THE LINK
IN MY PROFILE

VOTE AND COMMENT!