• Fighting Over Control •

I turned around and walked towards the door when he suddenly grabbed my arm and spun me around.

Within seconds he lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist, and then slammed me against the brick wall.

He rested his forehead against mine as he tried to control his heavy breathing.

"What are you doing to me?" He mumbled and caressed his head against the side of my face and then nuzzled down to my neck.

I heard his breathing getting heavier as he inhaled the scent of my perfume. It was a blend of vanilla and jasmine: most men went crazy when they inhaled this mixture, and I guess he was one of them.

He began to relax a little, as his breathing was more in control.

This little moment had soon begun to feel quite intimate, which I did not like since that freaked me out.
I needed to get out of his grip. Now.

"I'm not a cuddly type, so I would like you to put me down now," I said, and I was bashing myself for how lame I sounded. Who the hell uses the word cuddly?

But he remained silent, and I started to wiggle my body to make him lose his grip, but that only made his grip harden, and he holds onto me tighter.

"Bad move," he whispers in my ear as he pulls down my dress over my shoulders, making it fall.

My bare breasts were exposed before him, and I felt myself blush when he started to kiss my neck and then made his way down to my chest.

I was trembling under his touch as I was taken into another dimension, surrendering myself to him.

His tongue slid over my left nipple, and then he bit it playfully with his teeth while he caresses the other breast with his other hand.

My body was heating up for each second, and he grabbed onto my legs and carried me inside to the bedroom.

He threw me onto my bed and then went to lock the bedroom door.

My heart was speeding when he pulled off his jeans, and a smirk on his lips appear as he let them slip to the floor, and now, he was completely naked, and I was not disappointed.

He got down in front of me and he took of my heels before ripping my dress.

He paused for a moment to study my naked body underneath him.
His fingers wandered up my legs, and all the way up to my inner thighs. He started kissing them, while he let his fingers trace the path up to my wet pussy.

Shit, I was so fucking horny. I just wanted him to fuck me into oblivion. 

My pussy was aching for his touch as he let his hand slide back and forth over the vulva before he started to rub my clit. Oh yes. Right there.

I started to squirm with pleasure, and then one finger slipped into my tight vagina.

He started to fuck me slowly for a minute before he slipped in one more finger, as he began to fuck me harder and faster with circling motions. Omg.

I will cum any second now; I was so hot for him. And as he could feel me cumming, he stopped right before my orgasm.

I was fucking livid with rage. I managed to get my legs around him, and then I twisted and got him down on his back.

I could tell that he was surprised by my move, and he was also curious about what was to come.

I climbed on top of him and started rubbing his cock against my wet pussy for a few seconds before I let him enter me, and his gasp was as loud as mine.

My tight vagina clamped around his shaft as I started riding him slowly while I wiggled my ass, and I made him feel all of me with every move.

He was so deep inside me, and he groaned with pleasure at my slow movements.

He struggled to keep his breathing calm and steady as I began to ride him faster, and I felt my orgasm was there once again, and I did not intend to let him deprive me of it.

But that bastard turned me around onto my back and took back the control. I was furious.

"I'm going to fucking kill you."

I roared at him, and then I tried to break myself free from his grip as he held my wrists above my head in a firm grip.

He just looked down at me with a grin  on his face.
He continued to fuck me while holding up my lower back a bit with his other hand, which made his cock hit my g spot.

"Just let me have my fucking orgasm already," I mumbled as I felt it cumming one more time.
He began to fuck me harder before he released my arms and grabbed my throat instead.
He was pounding his cock into me with violent thrusts, hitting right on my g spot.

He grew bigger inside of me, and seconds later, we both came together.

I exploded over him, and I felt him shoot loads of cum inside of me.
My whole body felt like it was set on fire and chilled with ice at the same time, and it came and hit me in waves.

My legs were shaking in pleasure as he laid down on top of me, exhausted. We were both bathing in sweat, and our pants heavy, desperate for air. It was so fucking intense.

Just like I had imagined it would be. We didn't need to fuck for hours: because I don't think we would be able to hold back for that long. We just felt too fantastic together to be able to do so.