Part II: Masterclass

Ronin: I'm back, bitches!

RONIN!

Deadpool: Ronin, you're back!

Ronin: that is right, gentlemen. I have returned after a long break and I am back in the network once more.

Deadpool: dude, it's been a while since you've written Friday Morning. What gives?

Ronin: oh right, yeah I know. I have so many stories to finish and this is one of them. I've promised the IzuMomo shippers that this story is not on hold or discontinued or anything. This story is still alive and it will continue as usual.

Deadpool: I'm glad that you're not letting them down.

Ronin: anyways, I've also thought about the IzuJirou shippers, because their queen is having a story of her own, together with Izuku. 

Deadpool: are you gonna tell us?

Ronin: not really. I will release this story soon, you just need to wait for a bit.

Deadpool: alright fine, we will wait.

Ronin: thank you, guys. Anyways, I also wanted to announce something. So, I've been reviewing Izuku's bio and I won't lie to you, it was a huge downgrade and I didn't like it.

Deadpool: Do you mean the vigilante Deku costume? 

Ronin: yeah I didn't like it as a hero costume, so I wanted to change something. Since Friday Morning is a God of War-influenced MHA story. Izuku is basically Heimdall and I want him to act like Heimdall, for example. I've changed his Hero costume based on Heimdall's outfit in God of War Ragnarok.

Ronin: this is basically Izuku's new hero costume, if Izuku acts the part, he must look the part, see what I mean?

Deadpool: yeah I've seen what you're about, man.

Ronin: yeah, more changes will happen throughout the story but I will let you all know so that you do not get confused. But anyways, that concludes my little announcement, we may now begin the next chapter of Friday Morning. Narrator, hit them up!

Alright, Ronin.

Narrator's POV

Last time on Friday Morning, the students of Class 1A arrived at the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, where they can take lessons on rescue and disaster training, they were supervised by the Space Hero: Thirteen. Everything went smoothly until the League of Villains arrived and started an ambush on the students of 1A, chaos erupted as the villains planned on killing everyone, until a masked vigilante appeared, wearing conjured armor, he saved the students and Aizawa from the League and gave Shigaraki a lesson. After the rescue, Aizawa informed Nezu that Mineta has left UA, so Nezu thought of an idea, to find a replacement, and he did. The new student of Class 1A is non-other than Izuku Midoriya, son of Hisashi. Now that Izuku arrived at UA, things are gonna get interesting.