chapter 1

Morning rays prick in through window as the sun was shining to it glory . The bright golden glittter proliferated and covered the peak of the mountains that were now disguised under a think white sheet of snow. It was a start to the chilling winters and it becomes extra chilly on the mountains of uttarakhand peaks.

Sidharth as usual was up by 6 in the morning for a sprint. He loved running and considered it as the best form of cardio, moreover the early morning bliss amd tranquility proffered an immaculate and detailed subjective view of the infrastructure n contour sites of the outskirt of dehradun. Being an architect, his eyes never fail to drill in the edifice, design and construction around him. It was nothing but surreal beauty to behold, especially the outlining of the golden rays diluting into a blur spectrum giving it a natural and magnanimus view of pure colorful dispersion on the contour site. Soon after he went on to hit the gym as a part of his daily fintness regime. He was man of great discipline yet extremely fun and chilled when needed which made his personality wanting among the people around him. His mood wasn't good today but still he managed to fit into the good old daily regime created by him only, the fact that he never make excuses to get away or escape situation due to his faul mood or other stressful aspect of life.

Integrating everything for the day ahead, he walked out of the gym and took a ride back to his home. Upon reaching he immediately strolled towards his room. The room looked the same as he left in the morning. Dark and cluttered, the curtains were still down sabotaging the sunlight to break through the room. The bedsheet scrunched up on all sides, one of the pillow was lying on the floor.... She had slept without using the pillow under her head last night. Everything was as it is, no changes were made to make the room clutter free. Which clearly depicted, her current mood because ususally she used to clean her vicinity as soon as sje leave her bed. He took a deep breath and proceeded towards the infinity window and unveil the curtains, letting the sunrays penetrate into the room.

He could tell from the sound of running shower that she was inside the bathroom taking a shower or may be just pretending to be taking a shower. She hates it in the morning, her shower timings starts in the afternoon. Especially on weekands n holidays its a ritual for her to shower in the afternoon. Suddenly the door creaked open and closed with a thud the next second. She stood a step away to the bathroom threshold, wearing an off white A line knee length dress, gawking at him with mean expressions but didn't uttered a word and walked passed him.

"tu nahai hai? " he asked in amusement. As she limbed to the dressing table

"nahi bathroom ki diware geeli karke aai hoon, " she replied, with a tight lipped embellished smile and bend down to pat her legs dry with help of towel.

"tera towel kaha hai? " he asked, getting his hands on his towel that she had used for bathing. He crouch down on his knees, doing the job for her. She sighed watching him drying her feets with utter dedication.

"i couldn't find it! Pata nhi pada hoga kahin... " she spoke casually, holding his shoulders for support , lifting one of her feets from the ground for him to pad dry the sole. She was a gawky, very well unorganised kind of a girl who messes around most of the times. Complete opposite to what he was! Call it her carelessness or the kind of relationship they share between them that she was using his towel for bath without hesitating much.

"baith jaa gir jayegi warna... You have already got your ankle twisted last night, its still swollen " he muttered, passing the chair in her direction. She winced as he lightly pressed the swollen area with his thumb. Though it wasn't sprained that much but still she was facing a bit of a difficultly in walking.

"peeni jaruri thi jab pata tha ke tujhse handle nahi hoti!! Mana kiya tha maine... Don't over do it, " he prattled, rubbing ointment on the sprained area. He did last night as well. she cupped his chin lifting it up sensing the concern and seriousness in his voice.