A new beginning....

My name is Kairo Hanawa. I'm a 18 year old college student.

I'm being made fun of by my bullies due to my weak looking figure. Due to my illness... My physical strength is extremely weak that I can't even lift up 2 kilograms of bags...

I was born in a rich family. Thanks to my parents I'm still alive.. but when I heard about the death of my brother..
"Kin Hanawa" My parents and I were devistated. We later found out that he died by some lowly thugs...
I wanted to avenge him but due to what I said earlier I'm too weak to do any of that...

But even tho I have a weak figure, with my shitty physical ability my friends supported me.

My friends Lin Sheng, and Hikaru satō. Organized a reunion party since we haven't seen each other for 2 and a half months now. We all agreed that we will party at my place since it has more room to fit more than 50+ people.
I invited all my old classmates and they all agreed.... Probably because I said Ren Suzuki was coming along..

She was famous with the girls AND boys. The girls adored her and treated her like a goddess, and the boys looking at her with their eyes filled with lust...

She had long silky silver hair, a face of an angel, a body that girl's would kill to have...

But what caught my attention at the party was her Younger... Sister....
She seems weird... And my assumption was right...

According to Lin Sheng her younger sister's is beyond terrifying.. She has named knives hanging on the walls, and he said that she keeps severed animal body parts on her fridge.
She would even start cutting their limbs while being fully conscious..
But he said that she won't become a mass murderer and be on a documentary.. And it's because she already has a future set and that would be her passion for singing.
She sings very nice that I think would fall asleep anytime...

I chat with her for a bit and she said that she isn't actually biologically related to Ren... She was adopted. Ren is only a little older for about a year
When I took a sip on my drink tho I felt something on my throat...
Thought nothing of it and continued chatting...
When the party was over..
Everyone started to leave one by one until no one was left except for Ren's sister who left with a smile on her face....

When I woke up I felt... NEW...

END

has_gone_incognito:
This story is based on you guys decisions and some of mine so yeaaaaaah

And I'm kind of a beginner at this story writing thing never wrote anything like this in my LIFEEEE

And By the way some images are AI generated so yeaaah I can't draw so I'm relying on the AI for this one....

This is my first actual story so please be nice...

I'm trying to improve im very to almost not confident in my ability to write these stories...