"I thought I lost you"

•••

Dean, Sam arrived back at the bunker with your unconscious self over both their shoulders. They walked you to a sick room.

"Set her down here" Sam grunted, referring to the bed and removed your arm off his shoulder.

Dean did the same and ran to get the first aid while Sam called for Cas. Dean came back and started treating your wounds.

"What happened?" Cas asked.

"She was attacked by a werewolf" Sam stated and started treating to your leg.

"Cas you think you can heal her? Please Cas" Dean asked, dabbing a cotton pad on your swollen lips.

"I'll try my best, stand back" Cas declared and raised up his 2 fingers, placing them on your forehead.

"Come on sweetheart, please open your eyes, please" Dean prayed, continuously kissing your hand.

Finally your eyes bolted open and you gasped then sat up and started screaming as if the werewolf was already feeding on your flesh.

"Hey! Woah woah woah! Hey sweetheart it's okay, ssh" Dean pulled you close to his chest and stroked your hair.

"You're okay, Y/n/n. You're okay" Sam whispered, rubbing your hand.

"Everything's fine, Y/n. You're fine" Cas said, placing his hand on your shoulder.

You kept on whimpering and your lip trembled but you knew with your 2 best friends who were like your brothers and your boyfriend was with you, you were going to be okay.

You buried your face into Dean's chest and he kept leaving small kisses on your hair.

"You're okay my baby, you're okay" Dean whispered.

~•~

While Sam and Cas were downstairs preparing dinner, Dean was treating your wounds.

He was now seeing to your cuts on your cheeks, forehead and lips.

"I thought I lost you, you weren't breathing, nothing" Dean stammered.

"I'm okay now, I'm here with you aren't I?" You asked.

"Yes but baby, if I lost one of the people who I love in this world-" Dean cried.

You cut him off by placing your hands in his cheeks, wiping away his tears. You had tears trailing down your cheeks too.

"Ssh, I'm okay bub. I'm alright, you're alright okay?" You sniffed.

Dean placed his hands on your cheeks and touched his forehead with yours, nodding.

"I love you so much, my love" he spoke.

"I love you too. Always and forever" you replied.

"Always and forever" Dean agreed. 

And with that you both shared a sweet,soft kiss. A knock interrupted you and you both pulled away, it was Sam at the door.

"I don't mean to interrupt your sweet moment but dinner's ready" he laughed.

"We'll be down in a few Sammy, now shoo" Dean said, waving his hand at Sam.

Sam raised his hands in surrender and laughed before walking away.

"Now, where were we?" Dean smirked.

"Mmm, here?" You asked a slowly pecked Dean's lips.

"Promise me something" he said.

"Of course" you replied.

"Promise me you'll never leave me?" Dean asked.

"I promise" you kissed his forehead. "Only if you promise me you'll never leave me"

"Of course my angel" Dean said.

"I love you Dean Winchester" you answered.

"And I love you Y/n Y/l/n" Dean replied.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 22, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Dean Winchester Imagines जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें