Five

"It looks better on you, now let's go back" I said.

"Okay" she said, letting her self-free from my grip and running back inside and I followed right behind her.

Peanut's POV

I ran back in, with Dante following me. I don't know why he doesn't allow me out in the garden though. Maybe I'll ask him later. I walk in the main lounge to see everyone standing there in silence. Suddenly Camilla runs up to me and pulls me into a tight hug. I pull back after a second of being in her embrace.

"Wait, what's going on?" I asked, with a confused look. Why did everyone look surprised to see me walk in.

"Oliver?" I asked, turning around to face him.

"We all thought you went missing, because we couldn't find you" he replied.

"Why would you think I was missing?" I asked.

"Because we looked for you for half an hour, without finding you until I found you in the garden" Oli replied.

"But no one is allowed there and if they are, you'd punish them" Darren said.

"P-punish?" I stuttered, taking a step back from Oliver.

"I would never punish you or hurt you in any way" Oliver said.

"You should see how worried Oliver was about you" Rose said abruptly.

"What?" I asked.

"It was so cute, he was so protective over you, and he was going to kill whoever took you from him" Rose said. I look at Oli, as my cheeks flushed red.

"I was worried, because of Jorden's promise, nothing more, nothing less. Now come on I need to talk to you about something important Peanut" he said, taking his hand in mine and walking off.

We walk in silence to his office, with his hand still in mine. He walks in and sits down on his chair, while I close the door behind us.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked.

"As we both know our marriage is in a few weeks' time, so we have to go and prepare; like buying our clothes, where it's going to be held, and much more. I was thinking we could go today" he replied.

"Oh, sure. What time are we leaving?" I asked.

"Right now, so go and get ready, I'll wait for you in the main hall" he replied.

"Oh okay, I won't take long" I said, running to his room.

~~~

"So, where are we going first?" I asked, whilst we were driving in the car.

Kane was driving, and Regi was there as a bodyguard, sitting beside Oliver.

"For your dress, it's the most important thing after all" he replied.

"But isn't it bad luck for the groom to see the bride's dress?" I asked.