Two

Jacksons PoV

As I walk with Lydia I make eye contact with Malia Tate, she smirked at me while she had her arm around that Stiles kid. I winked at her but made sure only she saw,
Damn she was beautiful.

Later that night I sat in my room u couldn't stop thinking about Malia, there's just something about her that's different, I chose to ignore it for Lydia's sake.
I was scrolling through my Facebook feed and I saw stiles post from 30 minutes ago

Stiles Stikinski: you don't know how much I love you❤️

Malia Tate: ☺️❤️🔐

Stiles didn't tag Malia he didn't tag anyone maybe he didn't aim the post at her. Does he like anyone else?
Wtf Jackson?! Stop, you don't like Malia you like Lydia, you love Lydia. I thought too myself over and over again.

Malias PoV

Me and Stiles are at my place watching movies, but I can't get that Jackson guy out of my mind, the way he winked at me, his jawline, his eyes, but I have Stiles and I love him.

When the movie was over, I decided to go over too jacksons. Even though I hardly know him. I'm just gonna go over and tell him to stop flirting and taunting me. I park across the street and walk over too the door and rang the door bell.
He answered.

"Hi" he smirked

Hey, you need to stop flirting, smirking and winking at me in the hallways, I have a boyfriend and if you think.."

Before I could finish my sentence he started kissing me roughly, I kissed back I couldn't hold the urge.
We stumbled into his house, and made his way too his room, he opened the door and I fell on his bed. He took of his shirt and kissed my neck.
"Wait" he didn't stop "we shouldn't be doing this, what about stiles" he still didn't stop "and Lydia"
He looked up at me
"You're right" he put his shirt back on and just like that, I left.

Jacksons PoV

She stood at my front door she was taking about something. I wasn't listening I was just focusing on her eyes and her lips. And just like that, I kissed her.
We stumbled too my room and she fell on my bed, but then she mentioned Lydia, I stopped. Oh crap Jackson wtf were u thinking.
I put back on my shirt and she left.