001 - new home

authors note !!!

hey i just want to say sorry if there any spelling mistakes im really bad at spelling lol

anyway have a nice day/night

Btw I'm English so like some words will be different because yk like chrips and then American people call then chips so some words might be confusing and thank you for reading my story!
-----------------

Btw I'm English so like some words will be different because yk like chrips and then American people call then chips so some words might be confusing and thank you for reading my story!-----------------

————-

—————-

—————-

you were in the back seat in the car with your mum, dad, brother and your dog. your mum and dad were arguing and your younger brother was in his car seat looking out the window and your dog was on your lap while you were listening to music on your walkman (ik that they didnt have it in 1970s but lets just pretend x)

you were listening to Fox On The Run by sweet. your parents had stopped arguing now and they were just silent. your dad was tapping the steering wheel with his fingers aggressively with the beat of the song on the radio. You looked outside and saw a shop called Grab-N-go and about 5 mins later the car stopped.

" were here." your mum said as she got up and out of the car.

you got out and walked to the boot of the car but your dad beat you to it and picked out all of the suitcases except yours. He handed you the car keys and just walked away without saying a word you got your suitcase and locked up, walked through the door and put the car keys on the counter.

you got to your room the smallest in the house. the fucking audacity you thought your 6 year old brother gets a bigger room than you. you were really pissed off about that but you cant do anything about it. anyway you make your bed put up some fairy lights all around the celling in your room, put up your posters of KISS, SWEET,black sabbath, Aerosmith, Fleetwood Mac and more.

and you put all of your clothes away and then put some of your makeup, jewellery, and a mirror and then a massive rose quartz lamp that your grandma gave you before you passed away it was a kinda weird thing to give you but you loved your grandma she actually understood you and she hated your dad for the things he did to you. you would always go to her when you need help/advise.

you finally lay down on your bed closing your eyes with your dog hugging you.

--------------

words : 426

hey guys if your reading this thank you.

and let me know what you want me to write about :)

sorry this is a really short chapter xx

love ya xoxo