A unexpected night

Ayato slowly started taking his clothes off while thoma was handcuffed on the bed. They were both naked now, and he turned around to face his with a smile. He smiled back at him weakly as he looked up into those eyes of his that seemed so gentle but were also filled with such power.Ayato slowly started coming closer to thoma.He was rock hard at that time, and Ayato's hand slid between their bodies. Thoma's breathing became deeper and more ragged as it approached its climax.The tip of Ayato's finger touched his lips, and then he thrust in gently.Thoma moaned loudly and he couldn't continue any longer. However, Ayato continued moving his hips and deepened his thrusts.His voice grew hoarse as he reached the peak, unable to hold himself back anymore. Then, with a loud cry, he spilled his seed inside.Thoma was filled with joy and pleasure. His body shook as he came, and sweat poured down from his forehead.In contrast, Ayato remained still for another moment before pulling out his cock. The tip dripped cum onto thomas thighs, forming a puddle on the bed.But he hasn't finished yet,ayato pulled out a vibrator out of his secret toy box.It was one of the toys he found at the Menagerie, and it had been waiting for this moment since long ago.Though it didn't look like much, it was actually quite powerful. It was capable of sending waves of pleasure throughout thomas entire body, even causing him to lose his mind.Ayato turned it on and placed the tip against thomas hole. Though it wasn't something as big as his dick, it was enough to cause thomas legs to shake.He couldn't move an inch. But he managed to close his eyes tightly, and just before he came, his climax hit him.He cried out loudly and filled the room with screams of ecstasy. His whole body shook violently as he reached the peak.Thoma nearly lost his mind. He felt like he was about to go crazy. When that feeling finally passed, his orgasm ended.Sweat covered his body and his legs were trembling. Despite the fact that he was completely spent, Ayato kept going until there was nothing left for him to give.Thoma spilled his last drops of seed and fell asleep immediately afterward.Ayato put the vibrator away and cleaned up the mess from the night. A shower later, he went downstairs and ate breakfast while thoma was enjoying his sleep.When his stomach was full, he went upstairs again. Ayato sat beside thomas bedside, watching over him.He took a sip of tea and reflected on what they had done. Ayato was surprised by how much of an impact it had made on him.Thoma's body was soft and warm, and he enjoyed feeling his warmth against his own skin.When he realized that he would be spending the day together with thoma, Ayato felt relieved. There was no need to worry about anything else.