WELCOME

This was only the beginning of my journey

I'm only in my early Teens. I experienced a lot throughout my past talking stages and relationships. This poetry book is the Things I Don't talk about. The Things that should be talked about more. The Things I used to be scared and ashamed to speak about.

A poetry book for those who feel alone

Just know you aren't alone in this.

Let your story be known.

Don't feel ashamed of what you've been through because you are only capable of yourself .

Never let those who have never been through anything like this or never been in your shoes talk down on you.

They don't know how it feels to feel the way you do or once felt.

It's crazy how we once thought the world was sunshine and rainbows until we grew older and saw the dullness in the world we live in.

Nothing's ever perfect but you can make it better.

...

Welcome to THE THINGS I DON'T TALK ABOUT written by Kai known as BLAHHHbloop. This is part of my story.

This poetry book has some triggers in it that may affect some audiences. Please be mindful that there is a percentage of people that has gone through Sexual assault, Sexual abuse, Domestic violance, Abuse, Sexual harrasment, and etc, so please keep your harshful thoughts to yourself.

I know this is out of the ordinary for me to write Poetry about this but I had a thought that came into my mind. There's many men, women, girls, boys, just people in general that go through times like this but don't speak about it. I know I mostly write Dark Romance Novels but it's time to let my parts of my story to be heard and the things that can affect you.

Just know help is always out there if needed and wanted. Don't be afraid to let your voice be heard, no matter how quiet or shaky it is.

I never got legal help from the abusive, toxic relationship I was in. I never got justice from what he did to me. I may never have it but I'm healing from it. I became the stronger girl that I never expected I was going to be. I didn't need to feel stronger, I needed to feel safe. Nobody failed me other than my ex partner who swore was going to protect me but I needed to be protected from himself. We were just kids. We still are kids.

— — — —

IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE UPDATES ON ALL MY NOVELS AND POETRY CHECK OUT MY SOCIALS!

Instagram: blahhhbloop

Tiktok: blahhhbloop

Wattpad: BLAHHHbloop

— — — —

I hope you enjoy this poetry book.

You may give your feedback on this book if you would like.

Remember to keep your comments clean and polite.