Walk and danger ahead.

Looks like I'll be out for a while then, anyway thanks for reading this story that I made fun creating :D wait for me until I get back and update.. lol.

                                                               You

I slowly opened my eyes, while slowly sitting up and rubbing my eyes, last night was one heck of a crying marathon, ever since I left Chaeyoung alone last night and went towards my assigned tent I kept crying, until I fell a sleep.

I slowly stood up and walked outside, while sighing deeply. The sun wasn't even out yet; the sky was blue though indicating that it is near 7 in the morning.

I looked around, and saw someone near the fire pit, so I walked towards them, alerting them in the process.

"Dang it Y/N, you scared me." Jeongyeon says, making me nearly chuckle I walked towards one of the logs and sat on it, while facing the older female.

"Why are you up this early?" She asks, earning a small shrug from me, I looked around seeing that the fog that annoyed me in the first day was back, it was more denser than the last; you couldn't even see the trees.

"I just woke up, and that's it." I said, while sighing the female looks at me; squinting her eyes, as she sighs, giving up her suspicion.

"How about you? Why are you up?" I asked, earning silence from the latter; it took exactly 10 seconds of silence for her to start talking.

"I need to make sure that no one attacks my members and you of course." Jeongyeon explains, as she snaps her fingers together, and lights the fire pit up. The fire made the atmosphere more warm and more safe.

"Well, technically.. we all could protect ourselves, right?" I asked, while tilting my head Jeongyeon looks at me and nearly laughs, as she thought of my sentence more.

"Mhm, sure yeah, try protecting yourselves while sleeping." Jeonyeon counters, earning a small chuckle from me.

'True; can't do that, I need my full awareness to use my power.' I said to myself as I shake my head.

"Point taken, so, something happened then?" I asked, while looking at her; Jeongyeon sighs as she lowers he head down towards the ground, while resting her head onto her palm, that was supported by her knee.

"Yes, well I wouldn't say that it's important, but,  well.." Jeongyeon hesitates; she silences herself.

"I've seen a group of people yesterday; midnight when all of you were asleep, 7 of them to be exact." Jeongyeon says, earning silence from me; if I wasn't listening, then I'm intent of listening now.

"Well from what I could remember.."

Flash back

                                                               3rd

Jeongyeon walked across the forest, while groaning, each step that she took creates a crumpling sound making it more irritating for her.

She didn't stop walking though, she wasn't done; not even close to finishing her scout.

A small breeze of cold wind made her stop, as she felt the wind grazing onto her skin, she sighs deeply as she tries to warm herself up.

Suddenly a rustle was heard, halting her from any movements that she's currently acting upon.

She looked back, and saw the same area; dense fog and some trees that are visible to her. She shrugs , and continues to walk.

But when she looked at her previous look out, she saw a group that was 7 people, they were all looking at her; confused and amused.

                                                               You

'Interesting..' I thought to myself as Jeongyeon explains her side; I kept on nodding unconsciously, while thinking deeply about the encounter.

"They left you alone after that?" I asked while looking at her, Jeongyeon looks at me; amused as she nods, answering my answer.

"Anways," 

Jeongyeon stood up while dusting herself off, and walked towars my direction; while having a small smile plastered onto her face.

"Wanna walk? We've been talking and sitting down for a while." Jeongyeon suggests, I looked at her and nodded quickly; as I stood up and walked beside her.

We both walked into a random direction; probably the left side of the camp, and we both went far.

The sound of crumpling leaves and crunching of some made it not so peaceful; especially when a literal fog that you can't see far enough to see 5 trees in your vision, and the cold wind kept breezing, making it more eerie and cold.

"Wow; the forest is much scarier in the day time." I muttered, Jeongyeon laughs at my comment as she hums, clearly amused.

"Well the leaves-"

"AHH! NO PLEASE!" A male voice screams, as the voice fades quickly making us confused.

"What was that.?" I asked dumbly as I looked around anxiously Jeongyeon seems to be irritated because she was cut off, she scoffs as she crosses her arms to her chest.

"Aish, they don't have manners do they?" Jeongyeon asks, as she rolls her eyes purely from annoyance.

She grabs my hand that was near to her and drags me; she continues the walk while I was just questioning what that was about.

As we continue to walk, we began to hear more screams, some where trying to escape from something while some were begging for their lives; I was even more confused.

So is Jeongyeon.

"Wait.. it's the 3rd.. day isn't it?" I asked, as Jeongyeon slows down her pace and finally stops fully.

"Danger will be increased each day right? Yet we don't know how dangerous the last day could be." I pointed out while scratching my head confusion just hits me like a crashing truck.

"I mean.. yes..? But.. I mean couldn't we just.." Jeongyeon didn't finish her sentence she was way focused on something, making me even more and more confused.

I looked at her line of sight and saw 2...

Fuck.

"Yeah.. haha.. let's leave.." I quickly say as I grabbed Jeongyeon's wrist and dragged her, I ran for my life while Jeongyeon is still being dragged by me.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" Jeongyeon yells as she quickly runs towards my side, and not looking back.

I could feel someone or something's presence near us, as I got shivers down from my spine, making me more scared than before.

I don't really want to turn back, I really don't.

I quickly grabbed Jeongyeon; she looks at my concerned and scared, she looks tired from the running aswell.

"I'll be back, I promise." I said as I teleported her away from the chase and back from the camp.

'I hope she's okay, nevertheless, I hope that her members are asleep.' I said to myself as I teleported far away from the thing that chased us for awhile and reappeared towards a near tree bark.

I took a closer look at the thing that has been chasing us, I widened my eyes at the sight.

The thing had millions of eyes, it was tall; nearing about 8 ft. It was slim, and the mouth was closed shut, the eyes glowed from red to white, making me freeze to my spot.

The monster notices me as it quickly runs towards my direction, opening its head and showing its 6 ft big mouth, it screeches more from joy as I saw a lot of students' bodies stuffed inside its mouth, making it a near bloodbath inside.

'Oh fucking hell.'