Chapter 6

I got in the car it smelled of mold the seats weren't good either. "So where are you taking me then?" I asked. "You don't want to know ma'am." The officer said. "Tell me now please!" I begged "Ma'am quite you will be fine" the officer said. We then went down a backroad I have never seen before. I stayed quite but I was terrified. I kept wondering when this nightmare would end! We then turned into a dark driveway there was a small cabin house.  "Alright out of the car" the officer said. "Not until you tell me where we are!" I yelled. "Sorry I can't tell you any information" the officer said. I let out a sigh. "Fine I'll get out" I said. I got out we were walking towards the cabin then I ran the other direction as fast as I could. "STOP NOW MA'AM!" the officer yelled I ran faster and faster then all of a sudden. I saw him the Deer Man. I froze I was angry but scared all at the same time. I let out an angry yell that echoed through the forest. "MA'AM!" The officer yelled "STOP NOW!" The officer yelled again. I looked behind me for one second then I got pushed down. Was this it? I wondered was I gonna die!? Then the officer picked me up. "Are you okay ma'am? " The officer asked me. I didn't answer him the first time "Ma'am answer me" the officer said "I-I'm fine. " I said. "I want this to end let me go home or at least help me kill that thing!" I begged "That's what I was trying to do that's why we are at the cabin" the officer said. "Sorry I didn't trust you I-I'm j-just scared" I was now choking on tears now. "It's okay ma'am I get it" The officer said."Do you even know this man or animal?" The officer asked "No I don't know him" I said. We were finally going inside the cabin. Once we stepped inside the cabin he went under a bed and got a box and a real sliver sword. "What's that for?" I asked. "Well we take the sword and stab it in his ice cold heart then put the heart in this box and we burry him and the box." The officer said. "I'm guessing I have to stab him?" I asked. "No you will be the bait and I stab him." The officer said. "Okay then.." I said nervously. "When do we start?" I asked. "Tonight we must kill him tonight." The officer said. "But I-I'm to s-cared!" I yelled. "You will be okay ma'am" the officer said.