Risky Business

It is the next morning and Jonathan is making his way to school. On his way to school, Jonathan notices a nice house window open and sees that it is Simon. He decides to stay outside Simon's house and wait for him. Inside Simon's house, Simon is eating breakfast and getting ready. As he is done getting ready, he packs his backpack and things for the day. Once he is done, he opens his front door and notices Jonathan outside waiting for him. Simon's keys and phone fall on the floor when he sees Jonathan. Jonathan runs up to him and picks up his keys and phone and hugs Jonathan and tells him good morning. Simon turns red and hugs Jonathan and tells him good morning.

They start walking to school together and Jonathan asks Simon if he has talked with his fiance and expressed how he felt. Simon tells him "No not really, I have just been ignoring him. Lately I have been second guessing the relationship." Jonathan stays quiet but relates to him. He tells Simon "Well like I told you yesterday, not all relationships are perfect but if you don't advocate for what you want then you will end up getting hurt. I don't want to see you get hurt Simon. But it seems like you're not willing to fight for your relationship anymore and just want to end it." Simon got quiet and started playing around with his fingers. He tells Simon "Eh, I just don't know honestly. It's just been a lot having this relationship and I don't feel like myself anymore." Jonathan looks at him and hugs him again and tells him "It will be okay, just remember to leave the relationship if it is hurting you before you get hurt more Simon." Simon looks back at him and tells him okay.

They arrive at school and walk together to the cafeteria. AJ was down the hall getting some books out of his locker and noticed Simon & Jonathan walking together to the cafeteria. He gets mad and jealous seeing them that he bangs his locker closed and heads to the patio. He starts getting suspicious & doubting Simon's trust. He thinks Simon is cheating on him but doesn't want to think that of him. He wants to see it as Simon helping Jonathan since he is new at the school and that he won't become friends. But he can't think that because Simon has been ghosting him and not hanging out with him a lot lately. He is fearing the end of their relationship is near and Jonathan will be the cause of this. He ignores all these feelings and heads to class.

While at the breakfast table, Jonathan drops Simon off with his friends and tells him he will pick up from his next class when it is done. Simon tells him okay and hugs him. Once Jonathan leaves, Mikey and their friends start banging the table. Mikey tells Simon "What is going on with you and Jonathan lately? You guys are so close and inseparable and he just barely moved here. Have you even consulted AJ about this? Does he know this? We all know this isn't you Simon, you wouldn't do this on AJ's will because we know he'd kill you for doing all this." Everybody agrees and Simon stays quiet. Simon says "Well sometimes we gotta fight for what we want right? My relationship and engagement isn't worth fighting for anymore. And if AJ has a problem with me being friends with Jonathan then it is a him issue not me." Everyone's jaw dropped hearing that, they did not expect Simon to stand his ground for the first time in his relationship.

They all go through their classes and it is lunch time.

Jonathan is waiting outside Simon's class and he comes out. They both start heading to the cafeteria for lunch. They arrive at the cafeteria and they sit with Mikey and friends. They all start eating lunch and having conversations. Jonathan starts wrapping one of his arms around Simon's stomach. Simon starts getting butterflies and their friends notice and they stay quiet. They continue coming and then they hear the door bang open. They look at the door's direction and see AJ making his way to a table. Everyone but Jonathan starts getting scared and silent. Jonathan is confused and asks why everyone got scared and quiet. They all point in AJ's direction. Jonathan looks back and stares at AJ. Jonathan tells everyone "Well I wouldn't see the point of getting scared.. None of us are doing anything wrong, we're all just friends hanging out. If he has a problem then he can come up and tell me." Simon looks at Jonathan and smiles with relief.

AJ notices Jonathan's arm around Simon. He gets up from the table and starts heading their direction. Everyone notices and they all get scared again besides Jonathan..

To Be Continued...