sweet streams and icecream!

his pov.

7:56 pm..

i was scrolling through tiktok till i saw what time it was.

"SHOOT. i forgot! i need to stream today". i rush up out of my bed to my stream room and quickly turn on my video.

"Hey guys! welcome back! i just got back from New York , i hope you didnt forget about me" i laughed a little. i suddenly saw a rush of comments come in-

camiea99: WE MISSED YOU!!!
kokomilver: welcome back ant<3
tartaglishious: POG
stephanibestie: how was ny?!? 😎

"Im back to play some more genshin and just talk to you guys". i was surprised to see the amount of people who were commenting. i wonder if she joine-

donated 5$ !
keqinlvseve: hi ant! missed u! happy to see ur back to ur streams! <3

there she is. i was truly looking forward to seeing her message. in fact, maybe everytime i stream if im being honest here.
"keqinlvseve! thanks for the donation! im happy to be back".
i was so distracted at her message i forgot i was even streaming. it also seems the chat noticed as well...

leviisbae: u there?
mrstreamerbug: is he dead LOL
goblin4: homeboy GONE..

"a change of pace let's start some genshin!" i say. hopefully my viewers didn't notice to much.. thats embarrassing.. heh..

2 hours later

as soon as i finished streaming, i layed down. i let out a very large sigh. im so happy evelyn joined my stream today..
i felt my phone buzz on my bedside table.
one notification: eve💗
eve💗: hi ant! imy! ttm when u can<3

i quickly pick up my phone to text her back;

me: hey eve! i missed you too. how are you?
eve💗: im okay. i loved ur stream today , was very entertainning 😚
me: thanks. loved to have you there<3 im headin out for some icecream, wanna join?
eve💗: i would love to!! ill see you at xx:xx! xoxo

I was beyond happy. i dont even think words could des- okay ant. pull yourself together. i put on a green sweatshirt and fixed my hair up a bit in the mirror just before i left.
i arrived at xx-xxx-xx. i looked around, trying to look for her as she said she'd be here.

"Antony!! hey!!! over here!!" she raised her a voice a little, running over to me. i smiled big. the type of smile that went cheek to cheek. "Evelyn! hey!". she walked up to me and gave me a hug. she kind of smelt like roses? im not sure. im just excited to hangout with her its been too long. "let's go inside, yeah?" i looked her in the eyes, shes so pretty oh gosh. i walked in and she quickly followed along. as soon as we made it up to the counter i turned to her.
"What would you like? ill pay" i smiled. she looked nervous. i wonder why..

"how about... we share a sundae?.."

i melted. i love sundaes. theres nothing i want more than to share my favorite icecream with such a pretty girl as herself.
"of course! ill order it for us, please go find a table". As she turned away, i could tell how happy she was with her little walk to go find a table. i quickly ordered and payed so i could go sit down.

"so stranger.. what have you been up to?" she asked.

i folded. "not much, been missin you a lot though.."

"aww haha! me as well". she grabbed my hand, and gently held it.

"ORDER UP!! 7802! PLEASE COME GET YOUR ORDER!!"

SHOOT! i was so distracted i forgot about our order..
i quickly ran up thanking the guy and sat down with our sundae.

she takes the bigger spoon and scoops a huge piece of strawberry icecream off the top. "cheers to our hangout" . she put her spoon up to mine. As soon as she ate her portion, she reached over the table and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Mr loverboy, im so happy to be here with you." i smiled hard. AND BIG. how could i not smile at such a statement...

after we finished our sundaes we walked out, hand-in-hand. it was time to part ways and boy was i sad.

"i love seeing you, i hope we can see eachother again lovely" i gave her a small kiss on the lips.

"ill see you on stream ant, see yaa!!" she waved big then was on her way. i was content, and more than happy to be with evelyn. i will forever cherish this date.

THATS ALL!! this was kinda bad but yk theres a first time for everything. <33