I Find Comfort With You.

Cesar was always busy trying to make sure Mark was alright, he had a pretty strong immune system so every time he was was sick he felt like he was dying.

"Cesar- I'm fine.."

"Okay, okay, but!-"

"Cesar."

"Alright fine..But be careful!"

Cesar walked out the room.

Mark took that time to think to himself. That fever dream he had last night..He shuttered. Every time he saw Cesar he saw that same scar on his neck. A huge slit from..

Mark felt the need to throw up again, he hated thinking about that night. The night where him and Cesar nearly died. That case was plastered everywhere.

Knock..Knock.

"Mm..Come in.."

No answer, not even the door opened. Mark seemed confused.

Knock, Knock.

"Y-You can come in!"

Nothing.

Knock, Knock.

"Okay, Cesar. Stop. This isn't fucking funny."

Knock, Knock.

"Seriously, Cesar! Fucking quit!"

Knock, Knock.

"CESAR! Can you- Fucking stop it!? Go away!"

Knock..Knock..

The knocking became continuous, Mark started to panic. Was it happening again? Did he have to go through all that torment all over again? No, no it won't end like it did last time.

"Maaaark! The kids made you some hot cho-"

Cesar froze, he saw Mark huddled up in the corner of his room, muttering a couple words.

"Mark!- Mark, are you okay?"

He went over to Mark, trying to remain as calm as possible.

"Hey! Hey, Mark, it's me! Your best friend! Don't worry, I've got you, I promise."

Mark shuttered due to Cesar's touch, so he let go. It was obvious he didn't wanna be touched right now.

"See, look at me, Mark..It's me! The real me!"

Mark looked up to see Cesar's shiny smile. He felt a little calmer..

"May I touch you?"

"M-Mhm."

Cesar wiped Marks tears, being as light and careful as possible. The brunettes eyes shifted to the slit scar on Cesar's neck, Cesar noticed.

"Don't focus on that, okay? I'm fine, healthy and alive, okay?"

"M-Mhm.."

Cesar handed him his mug of hot chocolate, it took him a while but he slowly sipped it. He noticed it made Cesar happier, so he drank a little more.

"See? Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah..Just..Tired."

Cesar got up and carried Mark to his bed.

"Do you need some time?"

"Y-Yeah, just a break.."

"Of course!"

Cesar left, Mark sighed.

So, if it weren't Cesar, who was knocking?