Untitled Part 6

Next Day

-----------------breakfast---------------------

"What the fuck is this." Sam said.

-Brotha it's straight up mystery meat." Corey said.

"Don't worry it isn't poisoned i've been here for over a month." Elton said laughing. 

"Eat up guys, breakfast is the most important meal of the day." Aaron said in a mom voice. 

"I'd rather not." Tara said slightly pushing away her plate.

"Were gonna need the energy for when we leave." Jake said. 

"Yes, so eat up guys" Elton said.

TIME SKIP TO FREE TIME

"Its time for you to go and try and find the map" Jake said.

"Ok, ill be back guys." Elton said walking away.

Elton pov

    I have no idea how I can get out of the pod without them noticing. I did't ask anyone else because they wouldn't know either.

I look around looking for possible solutions until a found an old hard cover book on the floor.

Being in the moment i decided to throw it and it ended up breaking glasses. the guards did't see I threw it so they ran over to the glasses so I took it as chance to slip out of the room. 

I walked down the old hallway. I noticed two big doors like the ones in a hospital, I walked through and saw many rooms, not the ones like we were staying in but laboratory rooms. It was strange but I kept walking until i finally found a map of the place on the wall. It was a fire exit map but it will do nicely since it shows all the exits. I cant just take it off the wall since there was glass covering it so I had to find something to break the glass with. I noticed a fire extinguisher with a ax inside a glass box hanging on the wall. I open in up and take the ax out, it wasn't too big it was the size of my forearm to my wrist. 

I use it to shatter the glass surrounding the map. I folded it neatly into a square and stuffed it into my pocket. I am not wasting an opportunity like this so I looked around for anything we could use even though it wasn't my job it doesn't really matter. 

I ended up finding a bag and I put some bottles of water and some chips I found in one of the rooms. Were not allowed to have bags so I hid it under the stair case until it was time to leave.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER