Poolside (Kiribaku)

Ok I feel bad for leaving y'all hanging for so long like I'm trying I swear I promised y'all office shinbaku and I'm gonna give y'all office shinbaku. Take this until I finish writing it on ao3

Kirishima POV"

"Kat we really shouldn't be doing this..." I groan as he pulls me toward UAs inside pool. We're both in our pajamas because it's almost midnight when we are sneaking into the school. "Shut up." He whispers harshly. They shut the double doors behind us. "All clear" he says as he walks to the pool side. I don't get it though does he want to swim in our jammies, I didn't bring a swim suit and neither did they from the looks of it.

Katsuki pulls his fuzzy hello kitty pajama pants down slipping off his slippers at the same time.
Omg! "W-what are u doing?!" I whisper yell. He ignores me rolling his eyes while pulling his basic tank top over their head leaving them in spanks and a bra. I gawk surprised at how quickly everything is moving. He cannon balls in dipping his head in the water for some time when they get back up their head tilts to the side in confusion. "What's taking you so long slow poke, u shy?" He grins teasing. That stupid smirk. "N-no, it's just..." "-it's just, what?" They cut me off.

"...well I didn't really know our plans because YOU basically dragged me down here with no explanation" he cocks his eyebrow waiting for more. "And well, well...I'm not wearing any um...underwear" I whisper the last part. He stares for a bit almost like he's calculating my every move.

He laughs hysterically embarrassing me in the process. He stops suddenly and reaches in the water. Next moment he throws his spanks to the side and start unhooking his bra tossing that as well. Mouth to the floor I stutter words I can't even understand. "Well now we're both in the same predicament" they say as they sensually glide wafting in the water. At this point I rip off my shirt and shorts hopping in without thinking twice.

Cheeky little shit. I grab at their waist pulling them into me as I kiss him into next Tuesday. I thrust my hips rubbing against him as he pants heavily against my lips. I feel moans and mewls at the back of his throat as my tongue slips in. He starts grinding back fingers griping my shoulders. Legs wrapped around me as we bounce together in a rhythm of pleasure.

The pool now feels like a steamy hot tub. They tug at the hair in the back of my neck and speed up their thrust revealing to me that they are close. I grip his hips harder as I basically bounce him on my cock thrusting quickly on his clit. He finishes with a hiccup and a shudder slouching on my shoulder as I hump him into overstimulation. I cum with a groan slowing down into a stop. We sit there breathing heavily against each other. I pick him up and redress him and I and carry him back to my room.

""You're so bad katsuki whatever happened to my follow the rules innocent kat" I giggle combing into his blonde hair. "...He was bored" he replied in a few moments. I chicle kissing him on the forehead and tucking us to sleep.

Uch I hate this it feels so rushed!!! But plz enjoy this until i finish the wip on ao3 I swear I'm trying. But anyways on a good note I'm a slut for grinding/humping. Dry, wet idcccc 😂  also he/they pronouns for kat in this one.

Sorry 🙇🏾‍♀️