finally the breakup that blossoms a new relationship

⚠️ warning talk about bad stuff and vulgar language is about to happen so if you get triggered by that than move on ⚠️

Luna and Kai are fighting again.."Kai Demlion! We are over!" Kai stood there in shock. "B- but" "No buts! I want you out of my fucking house! In fact, the restraining order I filed finally went through! You have to stay 20 miles away from me at all times. Now LEAVE!" "Luna... Baby... You're obviously upset..." Stefan barges in, "they said leave." Luna snaps at Stefan, "don't. It's not your turn to speak." Stefan shuts up and leaves to the kitchen. Luna focuses their attention back on Kai, "I was pregnant. And you purposely kicked and abused me until I was no longer pregnant. The second time I got pregnant I didn't even let you know. My father has been taking care of my child because of you! The newborn twins I told you about and I was gone for 9 months, that was me! I was blinded by the thought of you "loving" me that I didn't even know what love actually feels like, until I met Stefan. Kai Demlion. Don't ever come near me. I want your shit out of my house. Fuck you and fuck all 20 of your side hoes.  We're over. So leave." Kai packed his things and left.

Stefan came out of the kitchen holding Luna's cat, Gizmo. "You have a cat?" "For emotional support. Anyways I'm sorry you had to hear my vulgar language." Stefan laughed, "not going to lie, if I tell the others what happened they're going to think you're pretty badass." Luna smiles, "so about that date..." Stefan smiles, "this coming up Saturday 9:00 pm wear something nice, Moonshine." Luna smiles again, "sure thing, Princey. One other thing..." Stefan turns towards Luna, "yes?" "Can you sleep with me? Just for tonight?" "Sure, princess moonshine." He responds with a smile.