CHAPTER 1 - "I DONT BECOME SATAN"

"You shouldn't have done this... Vegas... you shouldn't have done this!" Pete clenched the gun on his hand With the most painful feeling that he hold back for a long time.

His body tremble and his tears flowed non-stop on his face.

"Pete" Vegas' looked at his lover's eyes expression with a stunned look.

The gray shirt was stained with blood and the sweat of the seemingly endless battle...

"Shoot!!! If you think you dare!!!!!" Porsche crouched on the ground, using both hands to prop himself up in a wrecked state.

Pete held the barrel of the gun over Porsche's head.

The index finger that was pulling the trigger resisted the feelings inside that were uncontrollable.

"Pete... put the gun down," Vegas tried to creep over and said in a hoarse voice.

"don't come near me!" he Change the target to Vegas as a signal to stop, which Vegas immediately stopped.

Pete's empty eyes stared at Vegas as if there was nothing left for this person anymore.

"I'm sorry..." Vegas let out a remorseful voice.

He tried to avoid his gaze. The emptiness of his lover who break his own heart more...because of him...because of him...that's why Pete became like this.

While Pete was trying to extinguish the fire that was burning his consciousness and composing himself with difficulty It was the moment Porsche got up from the ground and stole the gun in Pete's hand unexpectedly.

"Damn it!!!!" Pete turned over and hit the wall.

His hand tried to hold the gun tight. Try to push himself and gather all the strength he have to fight the person in front of him.

"Porsche!!!! STOP!!!!"

"Let me go bastard!!!"

"Porsche bastard!!!!!!" The three scrambled relentlessly grabbing the gun on his hand.

"Mr. Porsche! The main family car is heading this way!" The voice of his subordinates rushed into the abandoned warehouse before Porsche used his last strength he Snatched the gun for himself and immediately pulled the trigger.

Bang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The three of them were stunned, looking at each other in shock... before the voice of Vegas shouted in shock.

"Pete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Vegas' eyes widened almost in shock as he saw his lover slowly collapsing to the floor.

"Vegas! Hurry up!!!" Porsche tried to calm down and drag Vegas straight to the exit in chaos.

Porsche subordinates Leave smoke bombs all over the warehouse and ran away after the master.

Leaving only... traces of battle broken things And Pete's figure... lingering in the dark only one inside the warehouse.

[VEGAS]

- [Previous 3 months] -

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The annoying sound that hurt my ears.

I stop all my actions before sighing out of extreme tiredness.

Venice! Damn boy, you're like a bird. Likes to get attention when he's in the middle of the thread. Didn't your parents teach you anything.

damn it!

"Huh, I'll be back."

The person under me lightly pushed my chest away, but I remained silent, refusing to move while glancing at the clock on the head of the bed telling him that it's past three in the morning, it's nighttime!