Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Seokjin's POV

A month passed, Jungkook and I returned to Seoul, there were no days but making love. But why haven't I shown any signs that I'm pregnant? What's wrong with me? Haven't we been doing this long enough?

I was having breakfast that morning as usual, sitting at the dining table with him who was ready to go to the office.

"Jin, is there something bothering you? You look lost in thought"

"Hyung.. I'm just confused, why am I not pregnant yet? I mean, we do it every night, but I don't feel anything, nauseous, or anything like that"

"Would you like a doctor to check it?" I just nodded, yes I have to know why it's like this.

"Then I'll drop you off this afternoon, I have a morning meeting after that I'll pick you up and we'll go to the hospital"

"If you're busy I can go to the hospital myself"

"No, I'll take you, don't leave without me hmm? Now I have to go, i love you" Jungkook came to me and kissed my forehead but I prefer him to kiss my lips so I pulled him and kissed his lips.

"I love you too hyung" he just smiled seeing my behavior and left.

Should I be a little patient? Maybe it wasn't time for me to get pregnant yet.

After lunch, Jungkook and I went to the hospital, for some reason my heart was pounding, I was so nervous. After doing a long examination, Jungkook and I waited in the waiting room, he held my hand tightly.

"hyung"

"Hmm"

"What if something happens to me?"

"What if it was me?"

I was just speechless, I really want to have children from him. Having a perfect family with him is my dream right now. But what if it never happened?

"Mr. Seokjin and Mr. Jungkook, the results are out, Doctor Lee asks you to come in" a nurse called us.

We walked towards the doctor's office without letting go of each other's hands. Why does it feel this scared. When we entered and sat down, doctor Lee looked at us both with different eyes, I'm sure something bad happened between us.

"Mr. Seokjin and Mr. Jungkook, the results of your examination have come out, I have also seen the results and I'm sorry I have to deliver this bad news to you"

"Bad news? What does that mean?" I said, I tightened my hand with Jungkook

"Mr. Jungkook, we've checked your health results, there's no problem with that, it's just that we saw infertility regarding your sperm, that's why Mr. Seokjin hasn't gotten pregnant until now, there are many factors and what we encounter most often is stress." Jungkook's hands were getting weaker, I turned to him and saw how much he was trying to be okay.

"What do you mean I'm barren?"

"Yes Mr. Jungkook" my body felt weak, but how about Jungkook, his feelings must be more broken than mine.

After leaving the hospital he didn't say anything to me, suddenly the atmosphere became silent. I kept looking at his face to make sure he was okay, but he seemed to be really good at hiding his feelings. He dropped me off at the lobby.

"I'm sorry, I still have another meeting" I was very surprised to hear his cold words. He didn't even look at me, I touched his thigh.

"Hyung, it's okay, we'll keep trying, it's okay, I'm here with you, I promised that, we promised right?" Jungkook was silent, he really didn't look at me.

"I love you hyung" I kissed his lips and got out of the car, he didn't answer me, he also didn't kiss me back and when I got out of the car he just left. I went into my apartment and cried. My heart was just as broken to hear what the doctor said, he is my husband. How painless was the result that I had with my ears?