SweetFangs

If you don't like Spooky Month, kindly don't read this chapter 😁

And from the name, you can guess what ship this is.

Adding angsttttt

TW// Gore(??), Blood

.·:*¨ ♚✘ ¨*:·. .·:*¨ ♚✘ ¨*:·.

┌──˚───˚─┐
Kevin's POV
└───˚───˚

I hate my job.

The only thing I'm actually looking forward to today is being able to hang out with Streber after my shift. We planned on watching a horror movie tonight, considering how it's Halloween. So far, my day was going well.

Emphasis on was.

Those stupid kids keep causing me trouble every year, and it's really making me feel on edge.

The manager recently hired another guy named Rick. He's been pretty chill so far, nothing too bad. If anything, it's less lonely in here when there's no customers.

And so I wait.

Rick was in the back, probably doing something with the boxes.

I decided to stay at the desk of course, now way am I letting some stupid kids rob this shop.

Anyways, it was pretty close to the end of my shift. About 30 minutes, to be exact.

I stood there, feeling sort of tired after having to grab two of everything for the one woman who came into the store earlier. My head hung down as I looked down the the desk.

"Who the hell buys 2 of everything?" I muttered to myself. "Well, I guess there's more money."

Suddenly, I hear the bell ring, and I look up to see those two damn kids walk in.

"Oh no." I moved from my spot to try and kick them out. "Oh no no no no no no no no no. No!"

"We just want a free candy can!" One of the kids complained, throwing his hands out. I'm pretty sure his name's Pump.

"Not today!" I scold. "You bring me SO. MUCH. TROUBLE."

"When have we done that?" The other kid asked. Pretty sure his name is Skid.

"I got nightmares about YOU, you gave me 'sugar', got me attacked by your DOLL, and not long ago, GOT BLOOD ALL OVER THE PLACE THAT I HAD TO CLEAN UP. ALL. DAY." I tell them, my anger very visible.

"Kevin, it was fake blood." Pump commented.

"Fake or not, YOU always bring me trouble!" I yell. I turn my head around and notice some red guy with horns staring at me through the window. "See?! That's trouble!"

Wait...

The guy enters the store, hands behind his back. I get in front of the kids and slowly step back.