(platonic) hawks X f! reader

• She/her • female •

⚠️ Warning for suicide attempts, trauma, past child abuse, flashbacks, overdosing, panic attack ⚠️

sapph234 for the submission.

{ Also, I have no idea how Hawks acts. And I don't like him enough to look it up, so I'm going to go off of memory. I apologise if it's not accurate }

A flash of imagery played in Y/N's head. It was vague and blurry, but it was enough to get her breathing to falter.

She quickly tried to shake it off, she wasn't in the mood to dive into her past at this moment, especially in public.

Y/N exhaled the breath she didn't know she was holding when her friend bumped into her.

"You alright?" He asked with a hint of concern glazing around in his eyes.

"Ueh.. Yeah, I'm fine." Y/N stood up straight in an attempt to brush it off, she continued to walk along the pathway.

Her friend, Hawks, watched as she walked forwards a few steps before following her. He couldn't help but to worry.

Y/N's breathing barely changed. As she ignored it, it subtly got worse. Her chest felt cramped, and the space around set an unsafe feeling in her mind.

She clung onto Hawks more than usual in subconscious, Hawks seemed to notice it before she did, and furrowed his eyebrows.

Being pulled away from their previous spot, Hawks found a private space and held onto Y/N's shoulders tightly. Her face lightly showed confusion, but the sweat displayed on her skin made it obvious she was distressed.

"Something is seriously off. Please talk to me." Hawks attempted to sound trusting, but his tone came off as demanding. His pitch only pushed Y/N further.

"..i'm fine." She stammered, eyes looking hazily up at Hawks. His eyebrows knitted together in discomfort as he saw his friend denying her hurt.

"No, you're not. Y/N, please." Hawks inched closer, he stared deeply into Y/N's eyes, as if he was trying to pull the truth out of her.

Her eyes glissened, she didn't trust her voice to talk anymore, so she clenched her eyes shut and forced her head away.

Hawks stood Infront, hoping that she would tell him. But his hope fell, as Y/N's mouth only quivered.