Last kiss ddot

If I spelled sum wrong I'm sorry correct me if ya wanna also new characters will be added such a Kalani and Troy which they will be her best friends and tony she will have another sibling besides Kasey

|||3:29pm|||

You told me you loved me
So why did you go away?

"I love you frl" he told me on our 6 month anniversary it was so magical but isn't it always back then he loved me and I loved him.

"I love you too" she told me I wished that moment lasted forever it was rlly something that could change a guy  she was my everything and I was her everything.

The words that he would whisper for just us to know he told me he loved me but why'd he go away.

Why did he go?
Was I not good enough anymore?
I loved him and still do.
I never thought we'd have a last kiss.

Why'd I leave she was all I ever wanted.
She was perfect.
I loved her and still do.
I never thought we'd have a last
kiss.

|||1:58am|||
[December 2]

"Why are you doing this bro it was nothing your doing to much damn bro." Ddot said as he screamed at her their having another argument, this was the third time this week, it's been over the dumbest things but this time it was something a bit more serious.
But hey this is teenage love what do you expect.

"Ddot she kissed you on live how am I doing to much what did I ever do to deserve this I've done nothing but love you... why" Gianna said as she sobbed it really hurt her seeing the thing ddot did.

"I told u I don't like her ion know why your tripping bro your bein mad dayroom rn ion know if this gone work." He knew he messed up with those last words, he knows he didn't mean it he really did love Gianna but he got caught so he just reacted in a way he shouldn't have.

"Wow ddot f*cking wow I can't believe you rn." Gianna said as she was still crying she looked at him for a moment before she looked down and ran out of ddots room. She didn't want to leave him he was all she had.

"What the f*ck did I just do" ddot whispered as it had sunken in. He just broke up with his heart, his soulmate, his best friend, but most of all his everything.

|||3:44am|||
December 9th
|||Gianna's side|||

DD🤍: hey gia are you okay I haven't seen u in a week seems you are ignoring everyone text me back when u can ig mh.

Noticuz😂: yo I haven't heard from you in a little bro you tryna make a video with dd and ddot hmu if u can asap if that's possible love you.

Kasey❤️‍🔥: gia please talk to us you've been in you room and you've barely ate you gotta come out we can talk about this please b.

Tony💵: gg everyone is worried about you I'm begging you to come talk to us please.

Troy🍃: aye yo where u been bro I'm lowkey worried about you text me back asap please.