Chapter 15

About two days or so after of my wonderful fishing and walking to where I don't know and without having any problem on the was.

I forgot that I was in the predators zone and more or less I'm a prey.

I sat down under a tree to rest in the afternoon, not long after I sat down, I heard a growl, it sounded like what I heard in a documentary of bears.

"BEAR omg I'm dead" I thought to my self

I stood up slowly because I didn't know where the sound was coming from.

I tip toed as I walked but luck was not on my side today, I stepped on a dried branch and it broke, the sound was like it was amplified with thousands of speakers.

The bear started running towards me, I ran this time because my life depends on it.

I slipped and rolled as I fell things on the ground cut through my flesh and tore my cloth.

I stood up and continued running as my body ached me, but knew that I if I wanted so see my mom and dad again the this is worth it.

The bear was getting closer and I was getting weaker, I the remembered something that Agnes told me one day that we were just talking about random things

"If you are being chased by a bear or if you site a bear just lay down and don't move because bears don't eat dead meat" I remembered

I just let myself down and lay there unmoving, but my heart was pounding in my ears.

I prayed in my heart that I would my be able to hear my heart beat.

When it got into view it sniffed my for some minutes, maybe contemplating if I was dead it not.

But after sometime I left my side and ran off.

I stayed like that for about 20 minutes more before I was able to regain myself.