CHAPTER 46

Author's pov:

It's been 2 weeks since that day karan had been in California and teju in Mumbai.  Yess long distance is scary and painfully and even more when u can't listen ur partner voice also .

Yess in this two weeks both karan and teju have been on different tangents of their life full of fears and turmoil going inside them where karan was guilty for his actions and words and wanted to end the trip as soon as possible just to see his laddoo infront of him . He had made his mind clear what he wanted he had prepared himself for all types of reaction from teju and whatever will happens he wont give up on her and regain her trust back anyhow .💓

Whereas on the other hand for teju hurt would be a small word she was shattered loving someone more than even herself having such strong trust on that person like even if the world is against her but still that person will be at her side was seen broken at that moment . Action are harmful but words are deadly which was killing both the souls with each passing second because at times both have said very ride words against each other .

In this two weeks both haven't talked with each other although everyday indirectly they used to ask  whereabouts of each other through om and jess . Today is the day finally karan was comming back mumbai with a hope to get his laddoo and other side teju was sure in her mind to give them a space so that atleast the friendship between them could last if not love.

Nikhil:-hii bhai kaise ho aap dono (hugged both karan and om)

Om:-mst tu kaisa hai aur bakki sab thik hai na chal ghar chalte hai

Kk:-nahi tum log jao mujhe kuch kaam hai mai aata hoon

Nikhil:-kitna kya important kaam hai bhai raat ke 8 baj rahe hai kal kar lena

Kk:-nahi mujhe abhi janna hai tum log jao chup chap ghar(blankly)

(They understood that he wanted to met teju so they did not questioned him more and left for their house and karan went to teju's house )

[Note:-Both of their parents weren't in town they were alone at their respective houses]

(Someone's ringed the bell of teju's house)

Teju:-itni raat ko kon aaya hoga dekhti hoon . karan tum yaha (seeing him her eyes brimmed with tears but she schooled her expression keeping a blank face)

Kk's pov
Jaise hi door open hoa I could finally see her my laddoo my baby . I can clearly see she has lost so much weight might be she had been skipping meals. Her cute chubby cheeks I wanted to pull it but her face was pale tears were dried on her fat cute cheeks at this moment I just wanted to hug her tightly a cry my heart out but I stopped myself from doing so or else things would go even more awkward and worse💔

Teju's pov
As soon as I opened the door and their he was my little sunny with all pale and scared face I can't see him like this I m very sure he haven't neither proper meals nor proper sleep . His face was pale his dark eyes had so many fears so much pain to make me easily lost in them at this moment I wanted to hug him tightly and take all his pain. forget everything and cry my heart out but I cant do this I have to get away from him . Isme ham dono ki happiness hai . Kyuki if this continues this will turn worst and I cant be selfish if he is happy with this space I have to give him. Just for a moment we cant get flater in my emotions.

Kk:-andar aa sakta hoon

Teju:-hmm aao come sit

(For few minutes their was awkward scilence between them for the first time. They were trying to figure out how to speak their heart infront of each of other)

Kk:-look teju mai direct bolunga mai baat ko ghuma phira nahi sakta hoon plz jab tak meri baat nahi khatam ho jati hai plzz kuch mat bolna

Teju:-karan I dont think now we should I mean...(struggling with words)