The Time and Space Cave

-Meanwhile somewhere-

Tapu Fini : Oh please...Spare me that words.
Darksiders : Eh what ever you say Princess~
Tapu Fini : We can't fell in love..
Darsiders : Why?
Tapu Fini : i'm from Alola..and your from Johto...
Darksiders : But i love you!
Tapu Fini : I do too! Only if Giratina woke up...He could possibly do something about it!
Darksiders : I'm pretty sure.someone will wake him up.
Tapu Fini : Well.....We can still hope.

-Back to Noêlle-

Noêlle : I'm going somewhere miss Rosas! Tell my mom and dad i won't be there for some days..
Rosas : Make sure you get feed well , and if there's somethong wrong call us directly!
Noêlle : Yes miss Rosas!

And Noêlle started his adventures of finding the Platinum Orb with his Froslass , Umbreon , Gallade , Shiny Manetric and his dear beloved Fennekin that his parents gave him same for Manetric and Gallade .
And Noêlle found an forest it was really dark , he got lost in it and he din't wanted that his pokemons deam with his first problem but Gallade got out directly to help him .

(Yes they did got a little trip in Paldea)

Gallade : Sir Noêlle !
Noêlle : Gallade! What your doing-
Gallade : Be careful..This forest can have dangerous pokemons!
Noêlle : But- Wait how can you talk?!
Gallade : Every pokemons can..The first pokemon to talk was Great Platinum Lord himself..
Noêlle : Grear Platinum Lord?! Who is that?
Gallade : Named as Giratina too.
Noêlle : Really?!
Gallade : We are in his first forest path...
Noêlle : Oh i understand why it have dangerous pokemons..
Gallade : Yes.
Noêlle : OH FU-
Gallade : Watch out!
Sylveon : SYLVEON!!

Gallade protected Noêlle of an attack of Sylveon the two pokemons look at each others and they started to fight but at a moment Noêlle lost his pokemons he was in a cold cave of ice it din't have any pokemon but Noêlle could heard the movements of one and heard an cry(Absol)

Noêlle : ...Ouch..My back...

Noêlle had bruises on him and a lot of wounds . He wish someone could warm him up . And it happened like he wished , It was an absol of red and white and blue eyes . Was warming him up .

Noêlle : E...Eh...?
Absol : Absol...(Please.)
Noêlle : You can't talk?
Absol : Ab...(Help..)

The Shiny Absol looked sad , and he wanted something . Noêlle tried to find what's wrong with him .

Absol : ....
Noêlle : Oh..? Your wrist have an bracelet mark but your bracelet was not here.
Absol : Absol! Absol! (Yes i need it!)
Noêlle : I'll find your bracelet then!
Absol : Absol! (Thank you!)

Noêlle stood up and find an bracelet with an gem on it there was an Absolite on it . And he putted it back on Absol wrist .

Absol : Human..Thank you...
Noêlle : Noêlle is my name..
Absol : Noêlle...I'll be your partner for the moment.
Noêlle : Thank you! I lost all my pokemons!
Absol : Ahaha!
Noêlle : Eh..Anyways..-

Absol took Noêlle on his back and Absol changed his form

Noêlle : Wow! Absol : I'll protect you until you find what you want! Noêlle : I need the Platinum Orb

Noêlle : Wow!
Absol : I'll protect you until you find what you want!
Noêlle : I need the Platinum Orb...
Absol : To find the Great Platinum Lord.
Noêlle : Yes!
Absol : I know where it is! But..It will take days!
Noêlle : Alright!
Absol : Ready?
Noêlle  : Let's go!!

And Absol ran with Noêlle out of the Frozen Cave they avoided a lot of enemies and he destroyed the enemies that wanted to hurt Noêlle badly after getting the Orb they are going to the Exit Cave and when they'll get there they will finally found
Giratina with his Alternative Form .