Part One - Entrance Exam

New Character unlocked!!!

Name : Cecilia ???Age : 19Gender : FemaleSexuality: BisexualRelationship with y/n: best friendQuirk: Chaos Magic the ability to manipulate, propel and levitate things using her mind as well as fly or hover and a new part of her quirk that allows h...

Name : Cecilia ???
Age : 19
Gender : Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Relationship with y/n: best friend
Quirk: Chaos Magic the ability to manipulate, propel and levitate things using her mind as well as fly or hover and a new part of her quirk that allows her to read minds and Teleport but her Teleportation isn't very accurate (she tried to Teleport to London but ended up in New York)

Y/n's pov:
I was on the way to U.A while talking on the phone with my friend „I'm nervoussss, what if I fuck up?!"
„It's going to be fine as long as eraserhead isn't there ;)" „shut up!" as you might have noticed I have a slight crush on eraserhead or also known as Shouta Aizawa, if you're wondering how I know his name the answer is research I like to research hero's „y/n, darling it's not a slight crush you simp for him a lot." she isn't wrong but not like I'll admit it „of course I'm not wrong." „I'll rip your head off!"
„Aww darling I love you to. " „anyway since you've been annoying me all day I'll copy your quirk for the entrance exam." „of course you will since my quirk is amazing and powerf-" „shut up you're starting to sound like me and its concerning." „fine I'll stop."

💜❤️💜❤️Couple minutes later💜❤️💜❤️

"I have to end the call I'm in front of the gate at U.A" „ok good luck and don't fall asleep!"„I'll try but no promises byeee." I smirked as I knew what was going to happen „WHAT DO YO-" and i hung up.
As I was walking up to the doors I saw a kid from middle school falling izuku midorya he got bullied a lot I helped him out sometimes so I think we're friends not really sure though. As i was thinking that I saw a brown haired girl help him by making him float before he could fall. „I guess i could go and say hi. " I muttered as I was walking up to them Midorya seemed to have noticed my presence „Hi y/n are you also here for the entrance exam? “ he asked „Yeah duh what else would I be doing here?“ then I looked at the girl and said „Hi my name is y/n l/n but just call me y/n what's your name?" „oh my name is ochako uraraka it's nice to meet you! “ „It's nice to meet you too! Anyways we still have 25 minutes so I'm going to go sit down and sleep, can you wake me up when the exam starts Midorya?" and to all the readers yes I'm going to sleep while I'm sitting so no judging ( lol not y/n breaking the fourth wall😂) „Sure I can wake you up." and true to my words I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~25 minutes later ~~~~~~~~~

"y/n wake up y/nnnnn please wake up the teacher is about to explain the rules. Y/nnnn if you don't wake up you won't see eraserhead. " „I'm awake I swear where is he?! " I quietly yelled „he's not here" „seriously Midorya why did you have to get my hopes uppp? " „cause the rules are going to get explained." and so I stopped talking

To be continued

Sry if its short guys but I promise I'll write more in the next chapter anyways byee love ya'll ❤️