01

A loud blast of music jolted you out of sleep— but you had actually been awake for five minutes before that

A loud blast of music jolted you out of sleep— but you had actually been awake for five minutes before that. Having slept in late last night while finishing some homework, you tried laying in bed again. However, the loud music being played by your neighbor was keeping you awake. You force yourself to drift off to sleep once more as you cover your ears between your pillows. You tried leaning to the other side, then to another, and several different positions, yet nothing seemed to work.

You let out a frustrated groan before sitting straight on your bed. You chewed the inside of your bottom lip as if trying to keep yourself from beating your neighbor's ass. Straightaway, you headed towards your window and weren't too surprised by what you saw.

She was rocking to the music with her back facing you. Although the music was extremely loud, you could still hear her singing along. However, this didn't mean that you enjoyed the view you were witnessing; on the contrary, it only served to irritate you further.

You crossed your arms, raising an eyebrow. You murmur to yourself, "How rude," as you stepped closer to your casement— this has always been the case, you sleep peacefully while she plays odd music on a daily basis.

You tried calling her, "Hey!"

"Excuse me!"

"Excuseee— meee— !"

"Could you please turn your music down?! I'm trying to sleep here!"

"Hey— " you didn't get to finish your words when she started yelling the lyrics, still bouncing along to the song. What the hell is wrong with her? you thought to yourself. But you didn't give up and kept trying to get her attention. Considering how much you wanted to sleep more, you were at your wits' end. "You and your stupid—!"

Suddenly, someone barged into your room. "Hey, Hannah, have you seen my—" you turned to face that person and It was none other than your cousin, Hayley.

You saw how her expression changed when she caught you doing something

You saw how her expression changed when she caught you doing something... odd. Well, for her, at least. "What on earth are you doing?"