102

"The Three Weirdo's From The Lake"

Y/N

~Ψ~

Three days. It doesn't seem like a long time. If you think about it, it really isn't. It's barely half a week, an eighth of a month, a ninety-sixth of a year. Three days will go by fast. Well, to you it felt like an eternity. Three days. That's how long Percy's been missing. Three days of absolute hell.

Nobody knew what had happened to Percy. Not one person had seen him leave his cabin. After three days of silence, not even the gods would tell you if Percy was given a quest or not. And then, the night of the third day something happened.

Annabeth had come rushing into your cabin at the crack of dawn, banging on the door as loud as possible. You went to open the door ready to yell/possibly drown whoever had the guts to wake you up this early in the morning. Whatever you were going to say immediately died in your throat as soon as you saw Annabeth. She was frazzled and extremely on edge, something had happened.

You invited her in, and the second the door closed Annabeth couldn't hold it in anymore. She told you about her dream. The dream Hera had sent her about where to find a boy with only one shoe. That sounded like Percy. Annabeth was skeptical, but it was the only lead they had on him. That day Annabeth went off to find this boy with one shoe. And that was how it all started.

~Ψ~

You watched as Annabeth, Butch, and two other kids emerged from the lake. They stood there wet and shivering as campers bombarded them with questions. Your feet were frozen in place as you watched from afar. Disappointment washed over you. No Percy.

But there was no time for a pity party, you couldn't let these kids get pneumonia.

"Get them some blankets!" You yelled at the nearest Apollo kid. With a quick nod, he ran off, and in a matter of minutes, the three demigods were wrapped in blankets. (Butch declined, and went to help the pegasi instead.)

You finally gathered the courage to walk through the crowd surrounding the new arrivals. About twenty or so campers were milling around. All waiting to hear any news about Percy. The crowd parted as you walked through. It was funny how power had shifted to you the second Percy disappeared. Just thinking about it made you nauseous.

Ever since Percy had disappeared things at Camp Half-Blood had gone to Tartarus. Okay, well, you're probably the only one that thinks that. See, Percy was like Camp Half-Blood's unofficial demigod leader. And now that he's gone the campers have been looking to someone else for leadership.

To be more specific, you. Which you found ridiculous. To be honest, Annabeth deserved it more than you. She was the smartest person there, and she had the most experience. Her mother was the Goddess of Wisdom, so you were pretty sure she knew how to lead. Annabeth was the obvious choice. And if you were the only one who could see that—well, that meant that the entire camp was stupid, or EVERYONE here just really needed glasses. You hadn't decided which one it was yet.

The reason behind their decision wasn't just because you were Percy's sister. It was because of you. Y/n Jackson, who according to the rumors was so powerful and precious to the Gods that you weren't even allowed to fight in the Titan War. Spoiler alert, those were false.

You didn't know who thought you would be a good person to look up to, but here you were, ordering around campers, and them listening.

So that about summed up why everything was going to Tartarus. Because you had no idea how to lead, and you missed your brother.