IV

SAD GIRL DESERVES RESPECT

.

.

.

Y/n looked at the counselor in confusion. She was just walking through the halls in the morning trying to find an interesting club until the counselor pulled her aside into her room.

"Why am I here?" Y/n asked the unfamiliar person.

"Well, when we contacted your old school, they told us all the things that..happened so we decided to check in on you once a month!" The female said with a gentle smile.

"I don't like this anymore."

"Now it may take a while for you to warm up to me but you can tell me anything of what you're thinking or feeling." She said

Y/n nodded. Obviously, a counselor had to be contacted after..

A paper was handed to Y/n."Here are some of the clubs in our school and which rooms they're in." Y/n quietly stared at the paper placed in front of her.

She grabbed the paper, thanked the counselor and left.
...

Y/n peaked her head into a club door and she saw what is considered the gossiping club or in realistic terms, the newspaper club.

She walked in and took a peak at a newspaper that somebody was writing.

One glance and she already knew what this club was all about. 'Rindou Haitani loses a fight against Souya Kawata aka angry!'

She stared at the paper blankly and walked out. 'I should buy a newspaper to see what else is written there.' She was curious on what else was written on the paper.
...

Y/n had forgotten about how having a club is required in Japan. Which seemed like a hassle to her though it'll all be alright once she finds one.

Y/n, with a news paper in hand, reviewed the new page from top to bottom

Her eyes widened in shock at a..rather disrespectful paragragh.

'2nd year transfer student, Now considered the new whore of the school!

Y/n l/n is a new transfer student in class 2-B. Considered the whore of the school for being quite close to toman and maybe tenjiku!'

She blankly stared at the paper. Whore? You?. Who the hell manages these papers?!
...

Y/n stormed right back in the newspaper club. Calmly if I may add. Definitely.

She stared down at someone using a computer trying to figure out the best way to place the headline.

When they saw a shadow looming over them, they slowly turned their head and shuddered in fear from the rage in her eyes.

The young boy with short blondish hair spoke up. "Please spare me of your rage miss, I only have 2 brain cells and I share them with my soul brother"

Her expression immediately switched and she had a smile. "Then where can I take my uncontained rage to?" Y/n kindly asked

He pointed to a small room. "If it's something about a newspaper we put out, talk to our editor/club president"

Y/n stormed into the room immediately. A boy with shit blond hair and tattoo turned around confused by the slammed door.

Though he watched in terror as his life flashed before his eyes when he saw the girl he wrote about in his paper.

"Sorry, but this word that refers to me can only be said by my friends."