5.

"I feel exhausted already," Juniper's head was lying on the Hufflepuff table within the Great Hall, unable to believe she had actually left the Hall the night previous and gotten any sleep. It wasn't that she was excited, or nervous, or feeling any particular way regarding the beginning of term. In fact, quite the opposite, she felt absolutely nothing. Five years of September's at Hogwarts and, frankly, it was old news to her. 

She wasn't sure what it was, but the castle just never had that magic for her. And she was aware of how stupid that always sounded, considering the literal magic that was found within its many walls, but that was just the way she felt. Perhaps it was because she always felt an outcast, she was a secondary character to her twin brother, which she didn't experience so much at home.

She felt as though her head had hit the pillow the night before, and suddenly she found herself sat back at the table, though this time it was breakfast foods before her, rather than the grand welcome feast. 

"Did you sleep last night?" Gemma asked, and Juniper nodded, with a yawn. 

"Yeah, just not very well. I must have gotten about three hours, I feel so tired," She responded, reaching lazily to grab a slice of toast, grateful that it was already buttered so she had minimal work to do. 

"I just want to know what we've got first. If it's Umbridge, I'm not going," Amy commented, which was definitely not like Amy. 

"Big year, this year," Gemma stated, her voice thick with nerves. 

"You'll be fine, both of you. You are very, very smart," Juniper complimented, and the two girls laughed at how deliriously exhausted she seemed. 

"Aw thanks Junie. You are too, except for potions," Gemma continued to laugh at her, as she frowned up at them from where her head remained on the table. 

"Hey! I am getting better," She insisted, and the girls exchanged a glance which blatantly said 'if she says so'.

"Is Snape still on about you getting a tutor?" Amy questioned, and Juniper shrugged.

"I haven't popped in to see him over the summer Amy, so I can't really be sure if his opinion regarding my tutoring has changed over the past two months," She scoffed, and Amy glared at her.

"Do you have to be such an arsehole all of the time?" She smirked at her, and Juniper through her remaining toast at her head.

"She's completely uncontrollable," Gemma snorted. 

"Have you seen your timetables?" Juniper's head shot up at the sound of her twin brother, and she regretted it for a moment, as she saw stars. 

"No, Sprout is still trying to stop that first year from having a panic attack," Juniper rolled her eyes as she nodded towards the other end of the table. She was never known for her empathy. 

"Right... Anyway, defence first," Theo thrust his timetable in front of his sister, who felt like she wanted the world to crumble around her. 

"Someone up there hates me," She groaned, and he laughed at her. 

"Probably Mum," He shrugged. 

"Very not funny,"