chapter one Sawyer?

M/n was a small, unhealthy skinny, 'sick' young boy. With parents that never let him go to school, or events. Never making friends or socializing led him to not want to. Especially when the only people he knew where his parents.

Which he didn't like. They where mean to him, lied to him, starved him. Only some what nice thing they ever done was take him on a road trip. His doctor's suggestion of course, why would never actually want to.

So that's where they are. Some where in Texas. "Shit. Fucking god damn it m/n! We are almost out of gas! You just had to have a road trip!" His father yelled, as if he wanted to be there. He rather be locked in his room away from them then in a car stuck with them. As the car came to a stop his father got out slamming the door while his mother got a candy car from her bag.

She was a over weight woman, that being his fault to since its his baby weight, with long black hair and e/c eyes. "There's a gas station up ahead stay here." M/ns father said after opening the door to tell them before slamming it.

As he slowly disappeared in the distance, his mother was on her third bar. "I would give you one but your to fat. No one likes a fat ass m/n" she hissed. He was smart. Being locked away all the time, and in a big house with a library all he did was read. He knew he was by all means not fat. His bones where clear on almost every part of him.

Glaring at her from the back his stomach grumbled. He thought about one of his favorite books, Cannibalism. It interested him so much. Thinking more of it as his mouth watered, he knew how to quickly kill her. He learned human weak points from his books about the human body. It would be so simple.

The more he thought about eating the flesh the more his mouth watered. The more he wanted it. The more hungry it made him. In the back with him were bags. In one a pencil, sharpened. And a strap of a bag. Taking the bags strap off slowly and quietly.

Quiet, that was something he was also good at. Living with them he learned to be very quiet. He was never heard.

Taking the pencil in one hand and strap ready in the other he kept his face blank. And his body ready but not tense. With a quick motion, regardless of how weak he was, he jammed the penis into her eye with all his force. That would put her in shock. Right after he wrapped the strap around her neck and head rest. Putting on end throught other ends hole, so he can pull on one strap end and still tighten it. Jumping down to the floor to use what weight he had to pull to make up for his lack of strength. He waited into a mintue after she stopped struggling to let go. Looking at her.

She was dead.

Her lower arms the one, not fatty part of her, they where pretty normal. With no hesitation he took her arm and ripped the flesh from his bone holder.

Chewing on plastic, rubber, or other things he could helped him deal with hunger, as a thought of it was food. So he had a strong jaw, and his teeth where unnatural sharp. Part of his 'sickness'.

He kept eating at the flesh of her, finding a knife to cut her open. Past the fat were her organs were hidden. He ate her liver, kidney, heart, and arm. Covered in blood, mostly around his mouth and hands. Before he looked forward.

That wasn't his father standing at the front of the car... it was a other man. And behind him a boy with a chainsaw, a rather small one. M/n scared cowered to the back seat hiding on the floor. That didn't stop the man who came and opened the door to the back. Looking from m/n to his mother, and her state to his.

"You do this boy?" The strange man asked. He didn't sound mad, and that confused him. He did something wrong did he? Why wasn't the man yelling? Not sure what to do, it was clear he did. Was this a trick. Regardless he nodded. "My names Drayton Sawyer. This is bubba." He had to be talking about the boy. "Yer a cannibal?"

Was he? He it had it once but yet again it was so good he enjoyed it. Not to sure he nodded slowly and that seemed to brighten Drayton. "Why don't ya follow bubba 'ere while i clean this." Drayton said reaching his hand out making m/n flinch. After a second he took it and was pulled right up.

He followed bubba he seemed to he the same age as him, 8. He took him to a house on a farm. And they walked in together. A dead looking man was in a chair, and a woman walked in to see who walked in.

"Whos this bubba? Wheres your father." Bubba made some not clear noises but she seemed to understand and smiles. "Oh i see! Follow me dear, let's clean ya up." The woman said taking m/n to a sink. "Call me mama hon what's 'our name?"

"M/n l/n" he stated quietly as she wasted his arms and face.

"Oh no hon your a Sawyer now."

A Sawyer.