Prologue

Akari Pov

My name is Akari. I have long dirty blonde hair that reaches my waist and I have light blue eyes. I'm 16 years old and I have a little sister named Nagi. She has the same color hair as mine but she has her's to her shoulders. Nagi also has eyes so green that remind you of the rain forest when you see them. She is 14 but still of marrying age. Our parents died when we were young so we had to survive on our own. It hasn't been easy. Especially now that our mates are after us. Oh did I forget to mention we are werewolves. We can trasform into our wolf sides that means that we came turn into the wolves inside of us.

Our mates are the people who we will marry. In our case supposed to marry.
Our mates are also siblings and they are abscessed with us. You know who is your mate because of the mark you have when you are born but you don't meet them until you are older. 16 to be exact. Your mark is different from everyone's except your mate's. They have the same one in the same place. My mark is on my forearm and is a golden dragon. Nagi's is on her shoulder and is a green snake.

Here is how it all started. Since our parents died when we were little we called the people who took care of us Father and Mother. Nagi and I were in the garden and our father called us. We came to the front of the garden to see two boys there. The first was at least 2 inches taller than the other he looked about my age with light brown hair the went a little below his eye browns and had bright blue eyes similar to mine. The other had the same color hair tas the other but had his swept to the side and was covering part of his right eye and had eyes identical to Nagi's. .
"Come here girls" said Father. I had no idea what I was walking into. I grabbed Nagi's hand and she held on tight.
"Yes Father?" I asked cautiously.
"Hi." said the boy that looked like Nagi.
"I know this is a little sudden but we will make the best of it." said Father.
"Make the best of what exactly Father?" asked Nagi.
"I'll let them explain." said Father smiling and walking away to the car and drove away. The boy who was my age walked to me and the other boy walked to Nagi. Nagi squeezed my hand harder. I know noticed these boys were at least 3 inches taller then us. I hated to admit it but they seemed pretty intimidating.
"Hi. I'm Marco and this is my brother Leon." said the boy infront of me. He had that devilish look in his eye. So did his brother. They were staring at us as if waiting for something. Oh I should probably indroduce us.
"I'm Akari and this is my sister Nagi." I said not even bothering to fake a smile.
"Why are you here?" asked Nagi. We both can be a little fieisty at times. They both stared smirking.
"We came to meet you" said Marco.
"What do you mean?" I asked keeping a poker face on. Marco took off his jacket to reveal the same mark as me. I pulled up the sleeve of my left arm and stared at my mark. What is going on?!?!? I thought. I was about to transform into my wolf side and hit this boy. Leon pulled down the sleeve of his shirt to show the same mark as Nagi. Nagi did the same and looked back and forth between Leon and her mark. I didn't know what to do.
"No no no no no!!!!!!!!!!" I kept saying.
I look at Nagi. She nodded. We walked closer to the boys. They must have thought we liked them because they smirked. We both punched them both in the face and started to walk away hand in hand.

They grabbed us and pulled us back. Marco pulled me away from Nagi.
That's when I went full wolf on him. I got out of his grip and transformed. I saw Nagi do the same. We became wolves with silver fur. Marco and Leon watch us in amazment. We ran away and have been being hunted ever since.
They now call us the Silver Angels.

That was 4 years ago and we never knew why we had met them so early.
Right now I am under a bridge with my sister because that was the only place we could find to spend the night. Nagi was still asleep. We never wanted to steal but we had to. If we didn't there was no way we would survive. The boys have not seen our faces since that day but they can still tell it is us.
"Nagi get up." I said softly nudging my sister lightly. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at me.
"Is it time to go?" she asked.
"Yeah lets go." I said. We have to get going the boys are probably only a half hour away from us.
"There they are!!!!!" Yelled someone.
We turned around to see the most terrible people on earth. Marco and Leon.