Bound 2 You

A quiet fire crackles in the background as Y/N completes the sigil on the ground. Surtr steps out of the summoning circle, the fire dying as she breathes out a slow sigh.

"Mm... Oh, yes."

Surtr takes a breath, letting it out slowly with a quiet sigh.

"This is what I've been craving. This magic... Oh, I have missed it greatly. It has been so long since you've called upon me, my dear Master." She smiled warmly with a hint of smugness.

"I hope I'm not disturbing you Surtr." Y/N said in an apologetic tone.

"Oh, no, I don't mind in the least. You could hardly bother me if you tried. You're the only one who's managed to claim me as a bond, so it's not as if I'm busy with other sorcerers. If anything, I've had fewer challenges to bind me than ever before."

Surtr moved closer.

"With you having staked a claim on me, no other sorcerer would dare try to undergo taking me as theirs. They all fear that you wouldn't like having your demon bound with another person, and they know that they would be the one to lose, should you challenge them. You have quite the sphere of influence in your realm, you know."

"Oh I'm not to worried about other sorcerers that much, you were quite the hassle to bind too. You fought very valiantly. Your Molten Giant really was a pain in the ass." Y/N laughed. 

"You're right, of course. I've seen a scarce few that had the strength to face me in battle, and of those few, you were the only one to bring me to my knees. If anyone else were to challenge me to take me as their bound, they would find themselves in more pain than their mortal soul could handle. You've been the only one who's been spared such a wicked fate, and I can't deny that I'm thankful for that."

"Mmm tell me more" Y/N decided to participate in some praise.

"While it's true that if I had ended up defeating you, I would have killed you or damned you to an even worse fate. It's true that if that had been the fate of our relationship, I would have remained unbound, but I've found myself content with our bond. I dare say that I'm even pleased to share such a relationship with you."

"Oh really? I'm glad to hear that, I try to be as ...professional? as much possible, a master is only as strong as his most powerful bond. How have your other masters faired in the past?"

"Of course. You are also the only one who I've ever called my Master, and the only one who I ever will. No one else is worthy of being called as such, and I would never sully any title I've given you by using it on someone who doesn't deserve it."

Y/N smiles. "Thank you Surtr for your kind words and appreciation. I'm glad I chose you as my first bound as you are glad I was your first master.

Surtr had a skeptical face on now, presumably from the usage of the word "first". "I'm pleased to hear that you're glad to have me as your bound, but I must ask... You just called me your 'first' bound. Is there another besides myself? Have you taken another demon as yours?"

 Is there another besides myself? Have you taken another demon as yours?"

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 & 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐚 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐫 𝐱 𝐌 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 | 𝐀𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 🎉